All reviewsindoor poolfront deskwafflesguest laundryhot tubthe breakfast areafavorite hotela great place to staywould definitely stay here againhot breakfastneeded anythingfitness centerroad noiseexercise roomstaff was friendlyconvenient locationthe entire staff
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Had to find 12 rooms for our university organization so you can imagine the task they had on hand to accommodate to such a large group. They did not lack in anything and they were beyond helpful and accommodating to our needs. Everyone of course loved the complementary breakfast. Not your usual sleep inn.Very nice and quite fancy. Bathrooms super clean and showers everyone fell in love with. Will definitely revisit with my organization next march!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

The only bad part of my stay at Sleep Inn was leaving. Loved loved loved this place, from the staff, to the accommodations, to the appearence. The whole experience was through the roof for me. Most definitely my first choice when my next visit comes around

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This Sleep Inn was highly rated and the nightly price was enticing. The front desk personnel were very helpful and the lobby facilities were top notch. The breakfast was fantastic (eggs, bacon, biscuits, waffle, juices, etc.) - a lot more than I expected from a Sleep Inn! The bedroom was nicely appointed and the beds relatively comfortable and the bathroom had a great shower and towels that were thick - again, more than I expected from a Sleep Inn. Great night, right? That was until the next room began talking on his cell phone about midnight - I could hear almost every word of his two-hour phone call to a girlfriend or wife. I rated this hotel a "4" instead of a "5" only because of the thin walls with obviously no insulation to deaden sounds from next door or from the hallway.

Room Tip: Request a room with no occupants on either side of your room or on a corner - this will keep it quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig N
RRSIGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I will share your comments with our staff about breakfast and the front desk. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize about the noise issue that you encountered during your stay. Please come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Oh the office chair was just wonderful, the desk was wonderful, the beds were wonderful, the bathroom was wonderful, the towels were wonderful, the orange juice was wonderful, the coffee was wonderful, the area to eat breakfast in was wonderful, the check in staff was wonderful and very helpful. Things were wonderful.

Room Tip: Get one on an upper floor as the chlorine smell is a little strong if you're near the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for such a WONDERFUL review! I am glad that you enjoyed everything about your stay with us! We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and I am glad we delivered!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Stayed at this Sleep Inn in Round Rock for the first time this week...it is awesome!!! When you walk in the lobby it is open, spacious and decorated nicely. And it smells soooooo good!!!! Our room was spacious, clean, had a lot of electrical plugs which was nice since we usually have 3 computers, phones, etc with us. The oversized whirlpool bath was luscious!!!! And it also had a huge shower in the bathroom...front desk was helpful and nice. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE STAYING HERE AGAIN...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary B
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you so very much for your kind words! We all take such pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and I am glad we made a great impression when you walked in the doors! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We can't wait to have you come back and stay again!