All reviewsindoor poolfront deskwafflesguest laundryhot tubthe breakfast areafavorite hotela great place to staywould definitely stay here againhot breakfastneeded anythingfitness centerroad noiseexercise roomstaff was friendlyconvenient locationthe entire staff
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have stayed here twice in the last two months for business. Both times, I was greeted by a very courteous staff. The rooms were nice, clean and relaxing. Breakfast the next morning was refreshing and good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Exhausted from a day of travel and sight- seeing, checking into the Sleep Inn was exactly what we needed to rest and re-charge! Paige at the front desk was exceptionally friendly, helpful, and efficient. Our room was clean and quiet and the best oh so comfy. The only things lacking (in fairness I critique every hotel by this standard....) was an in-room safe and lighted make-up mirror.
ATTENTION HOTEL OWNERS: Women need adequate light and a close-up mirror to apply their make-up! All in all, the Sleep Inn in Round Rock is a good value and I enthusiastically recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Perhaps some rooms have in-room safes; ours did not.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great reviews I thought. Book here I thought. Something is seriously wrong with these reviews. This is one of the noisiest hotels we have EVER stayed at. We could hear every semi truck as it went be our bedroom window. This hotel is literally on the freeway. Do not expect to get a good nights sleep. The breakfast was just ok... standard fare. And what's with all the AT&T trucks? We couldn't find a place to park for two nights. We had to park in the not at all desirable shopping center next door. Worried about my vehicle the entire time. Not ever going back.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here get a room on the side not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
RRSIGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I am so sorry that we let you down. We were very full the night that you had stayed with us. I am truly sorry that there was not ample parking. I would welcome the opportunity to make it right with you. Please feel free to reach out to me when it is convenient. We have many happy guests that stay with us and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.

David Burton
512-246-6000

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We booked two nights at this Sleep Inn & Suites based on reviews I had read on Trip Advisor. The hotel is clean, attractively decorated and relatively new. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We received a call from the front desk about 5 minutes after we checked into our room asking if everything was ok. We mentioned we couldn't get the TV to work and within another 5 minutes the maintenance person arrived to fix it. Excellent customer service. The room was immaculate and the granite bathroom counter was large with plenty of room to store toiletries. Loved the walk-in shower which was large and spotless. This is an extremely good value for the money. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Had to find 12 rooms for our university organization so you can imagine the task they had on hand to accommodate to such a large group. They did not lack in anything and they were beyond helpful and accommodating to our needs. Everyone of course loved the complementary breakfast. Not your usual sleep inn.Very nice and quite fancy. Bathrooms super clean and showers everyone fell in love with. Will definitely revisit with my organization next march!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends