All reviews indoor pool front desk waffles guest laundry hot tub the breakfast area favorite hotel a great place to stay would definitely stay here again hot breakfast needed anything fitness center road noise exercise room convenient location the entire staff clean rooms
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We have family in the area and always stay here when we visit. Nice bed, amazing shower and very reasonably priced! Staff is always terrific, but this past weekend, they went above and beyond! Huge shout out to Christine. I had a work emergency and she went out of her way to help! No need to look for another hotel, this is the best!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2017

This hotel was OK, nothing special. A little expensive given the room quality and level of service. Breakfast was included in the stay, and it was a little better than average. Had to keep re-initializing my room key which was a hassle. There was no place to hang bath towels which is kind of a pet peeve of mine, and when I turned the thermostat on to heat, there was a terrible smell of burning dust that lingered through the night.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I enjoyed my stay here! The staff went above and beyond helping me out with my concerns throughout my stay. The shuttle van even picked me up from the airport when asked! Very clean, great food and the Happy Hour was a nice surprise too!

Room Tip: 3rd and 4th floors are the best, on the backside of the hotel away from the freeway noise, and not the 2nd floor above the pool
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Went with the wife for a couple nights to relax. Close to convenient locations. Staff very friendly on check in, offered us choice rewards membership. Was given a complimentary upgrade to a suite as regular rooms have showers and no tubs. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good, staff was wonderful. Will definitely go back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I've found myself coming back to this hotel every time I'm in Round Rock for work. It's clean, safe, and the staff there is great. I often get in late and the over night desk attendant has always been great. I unfortunately didn't write his name down but the guy remembered me after not seeing me for months. That was nice. My bag also didn't make it with me on my flight and he was quick to equip me with essentials for the night.

The pool and hot tub are very functional and the exercise room is sufficient.

My only complaint is the rooms need hooks. There is almost no place to hang anything except for the closet and one hook on the bathroom door.

Also I got a room this time with a tiled shower stall (no tub). I loved this shower. I wanted to steal it and bring it home with me. After 8ish hours in transit the shower was an absolute delight to find.

Room Tip: I like the 4th floor near a stairwell.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business