“Well laid out, clean, and great rooms to relax in.”

Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I like sleep inn hotels and this hotel is a 5 star from the front desk to the rec area to the breakfast area, and specially the room.
I have 2 quality beds, large desk with great access to outlets for the computer or other electronic devices and a great desk chair. Will I stay here again. You betcha Red Rider!
Value of service and hotel = value you pay per night.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 September 2010

When staying in Round Rock, I usually stay at the Residence Inn. This time it was a mixed business trip and family vacation.

The Residence Inn was booked and asked if they could move us to the Sleep Inn for the first night (at their expense). We agreed and were transferred to the Sleep Inn.

The hotel is new and it was surprisingly nice. The breakfast was pretty good and the kids loved it.

Henry, the night manager was exceptional in providing directions and even talked us to the hotel on the phone when the GPS had some challenges.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2010

We were walk-ins during the terrible hurricane rains & flooding recently as we traveled through the area and couldn't have been more pleased with the Sleep Inn in Round Rock. We were greeted warmly and quickly checked into a room. Looking like drowned rats, the front desk person, Casey, quickly supplied us with freshly made coffee and homemade cookies. What a treat! The decor was top-notch, the service from everyone (from the mgmt., front desk, breakfast area (waffles, yeah!!)) was exceptional. Our room was spacious and the beds were COMFORTABLE. My little one even tried out the indoor pool and, for an unexpected stop, we were all occupied and happy. We couldn't have pulled into a better place to stay if we had planned it. I would recommend this location to anyone with no qualms.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2010

The hotel is relatively new with beautiful granite countertops, king sized walk in showers and excellent attention to detail. The customer service was very nice; friendly without being overly attentive. The rooms were well appointed, modern and comfortable as well as clean.
I have many of my employees that stay at this hotel and we often use the corporate meeting facilities located in the lobby. There are a lot of "extended-stay" type hotels in the area that we've tried, none of them seem to live up to what we have become accustomed to at the Sleep Inn.
There is a complimentary breakfast every morning that goes well beyond the typical hotel lobby fare. The "happy hour' that the manager hosts once a week is a great customer appreciation tool that I certainly enjoy.
The manager, I believe her name is Shannon, is very professional, informative and attentive. She's pretty easy on the eyes as well.
I stay in hotels all over the country and this one is easily a cut above the rest.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2010

The Sleep Inn off of IH35 in Round Rock was an extremely clean, modern, and friendly hotel. We were having our home renovated and chose the Sleep Inn for their great prices....little did we know we were going to not only get great value for our money but also have very clean rooms, awesome service and a very friendly staff. We stayed for a week in a half and the staff made us feel right at home. We would defintely stay at the Sleep Inn again and would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2010

I had never thought of staying at a Sleep Inn, but I had read previous reviews about this place being new and friendly. It is definitely a new hotel. You can smell the newness when you walk in. The place is perfectly clean and neatly organized.
We were there for our child's surgery at a nearby hospital. The front desk receptionist (Anna J) was super nice. After being in the room for about 10 mins, she called to make sure everything was up to our standards. Then upon check-out a couple of days later, she asked how my child was feeling. She was extremely nice. All people working there were exceptionally nice. I really enjoyed my stay.
My oldest enjoyed it so much, she cried when it was time to leave. She wanted to stay a few more days.
The hot breakfast in the morning was awesome. Lots of good food that filled up everyone. There was a person in charge of the food area the entire time and kept putting out fresh food. It was very enjoyable.
A couple of quick notes. They have a small "grocery store" that you can buy food and snacks. In each room there is a refrigerator and tiny freezer and a microwave. The hotel is in a quiet area, but drive out of the parking lot and there are TONS of shopping areas and restaurants. It is in a great location.
We absolutely loved it and would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Great hotel. Brand new, clean, fresh. Staff is very friendly and happy to assist you. Only issue I had was that the breakfast area was not kept "filled". Several times I would go for coffee to find the canisters empty - all three of them. Juices would be almost empty or sometimes empty. I understand they are most likely trained to not waste but please have ample coffee during the morning hours. All you had to do was ask or mention something was empty and they were happy to accomodate you. Rooms are ample in size and have just about everything you need - one complaint here that I have found an issue in so many bathrooms - could you please provide a hook or two for towels so that when you are done in the shower you can easily grab your towel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple