“Great Hotel, Excellent Staff, Very Comfortable Beds”

Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Austin, Texas
“Great Hotel, Excellent Staff, Very Comfortable Beds”
Reviewed 7 November 2010

I have stayed at the Sleep Inn in Round Rock a few times since it opened. The staff has always been very nice, the beds are very comfortable, and the place is always clean. The room has a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker making it very convenient to store leftovers. The bathroom is roomy although I would recommend towel racks. By far the best Sleep Inn I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Dallas, TX USA
Reviewed 22 October 2010

New, clean, well furnished, comfortable beds and quiet (room faced West not toward I-35) we used the nice indoor pool/hot tub and found the breakfast to be better than most chain breakfast included places. Entry and exit from I-35 going South is easy, we checked in with 30 friends and everything went perfectly. Highly recommended and would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 October 2010

I was on a business trip from Atlanta via driving. Casey (night Manager) went out of his way to show me a better route to my work destination and how to get home a better and safer route than I had taken. The room was great the breakfasts in the morning were fresh and hot and very neat in presentation and overall appeal. The parking was ver accessable and well lit for safety and protection as I had very expensive tools in my vehicle and never had a worry. Overall a fantastic stay and I highly recommend this hotel to everyone and anyone. Thank you to everyone at this Sleep Inn, you have a great place to visit. Thanks from Shawn Koch

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 7 October 2010

The 77th FA Regt Assn held our annual business meeting and reunion at this hotel. We could not have picked a better place! From planning to checkout , Shannon Wine and the staff could not have been more accomodating. When we had a problem connecting to the video display in the meeting room, Shannon responded immediately and provided the connectors and the expertise to resolve our delima. All our attendees were pleased with their rooms and commented on the comfort of the beds. I would be remiss if I did not mention the "FREE" breaksfast bar. Just about anything you would want for breakfast was available. The food was good too! Check-in and check-out was handled very quickly.

Our organization was so impressed we sent Shannon Wine a framed "Certificate of Appreciation" to express how we felt about our stay. We highly recommed this Sleep Inn for anyone that is looking for a great place to have a business meeting or just an overnight stay.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I like sleep inn hotels and this hotel is a 5 star from the front desk to the rec area to the breakfast area, and specially the room.
I have 2 quality beds, large desk with great access to outlets for the computer or other electronic devices and a great desk chair. Will I stay here again. You betcha Red Rider!
Value of service and hotel = value you pay per night.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Undisclosed
Reviewed 24 September 2010

When staying in Round Rock, I usually stay at the Residence Inn. This time it was a mixed business trip and family vacation.

The Residence Inn was booked and asked if they could move us to the Sleep Inn for the first night (at their expense). We agreed and were transferred to the Sleep Inn.

The hotel is new and it was surprisingly nice. The breakfast was pretty good and the kids loved it.

Henry, the night manager was exceptional in providing directions and even talked us to the hotel on the phone when the GPS had some challenges.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Longview, Texas
Reviewed 16 September 2010

We were walk-ins during the terrible hurricane rains & flooding recently as we traveled through the area and couldn't have been more pleased with the Sleep Inn in Round Rock. We were greeted warmly and quickly checked into a room. Looking like drowned rats, the front desk person, Casey, quickly supplied us with freshly made coffee and homemade cookies. What a treat! The decor was top-notch, the service from everyone (from the mgmt., front desk, breakfast area (waffles, yeah!!)) was exceptional. Our room was spacious and the beds were COMFORTABLE. My little one even tried out the indoor pool and, for an unexpected stop, we were all occupied and happy. We couldn't have pulled into a better place to stay if we had planned it. I would recommend this location to anyone with no qualms.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family