“GREAT service!”

Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
“GREAT service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

This hotel is great with fabulous management and service! 15 minutes after checking in we received a call to inquire if everything in the room was satisfactory!!! THAT is hospitality! We would stay out in Round Rock for $400/night service rather than paying $400/night downtown in Austin any day of the week. Did I mention outdoor grilling area and basketball court??? Yeah- this place great.

• Stayed October 2012
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 15 October 2012
Thatssoboss, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! As a hotel we put a huge emphasis on presenting the highest level of service and product possible and it is so rewarding to know that our efforts are coming through by making such a positive impact on you. We look forward to having you return and are excited to again provide you with an outstanding experience. In addition to our grilling area and basketball court, I definitely encourage you to check out our pool area as well!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

My first experience with Homewood Suites will not be the last.
Large spacious two room suites are perfect for extended stays or short hops.
The breakfast and complimentary dinner are a nice perk.
The best part was the outstanding service. Every employee including the manager went out of the way to help you from finding a restaurant to arranging a taxi.
Highly recommended for any visitors or business folk in the Round Rock.

Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Rkmajumdar, I am so glad we were able to provide you with the service and amenities that served your needs. As a hotel team, we strive to make your stay as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. It is always our priority to provide whatever help we can to make that happen; whether it is serving a good meal at the hotel or finding you a ride. I am so pleased to know that our team was successful with offering you great service to you and we were able to make your first experience at a Homewood Suites, and especially at our Homewood Suites in Round Rock, an enjoyable one. Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you when you return!
Long Island, N.Y.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2012

Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock has set a new bar towards excellence and service. I’ve completed a full seven day stay at this new Homewood Suites for business and honestly I cannot find any significant negative comments at all to say with my stay. Everything was top notch.

All services was excellent, from the room and maid service to the complimentary breakfast and manager ‘happy hour’ with very good selection of buffet style food and beverage.

Full service kitchen in room with refrigerator, microwave, glass top stove, dishwasher with seating. HD TV in both living room and bedroom, (DVD in living room). And a separate wash area outside of an enclosed bathroom.

Bathroom in my fourth floor room did have somewhat lighter than normal water pressure. Although not significant, if you like having strong water pressure, you may want to ask if this is a factor based on your floor.

Wireless was spot on, compared to my other Hilton stays; wireless was fast, and very stable.
The gym area was secure and nicely designed with ‘privacy glass’ and sufficient equipment.
The outdoor pool is small compared to other establishments but nicely designed and well maintained.
They have a half-court basketball court available as well.

Located just outside the Dell Corporate Headquarters, it has its ‘pros and cons’ for location as for if you require anything not provided by the hotel, you will require a vehicle to get to it. Whether restaurants, retails stores or groceries, you will have to drive to get to it. However, everything you need is less than a 5 minute drive.

A must stay when in Round Rock, Texas.

Room Tip: Rooms have elevators at each end, try to get a room in the middle of the floor. Water pressure seem...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 7 October 2012
Dear HareWeGo, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of the Homewood Suites Round Rock! I truly appreciate your comprehensive description of the hotel, the service you received, and the amenities we offer. We pride ourselves on providing a home-away-from-home for our guests and I am glad you enjoyed our suites that are set up more as apartments than standard hotel rooms, home-cooked meals, reliable WiFi, fitness center, and our friendly team. Thank you so much for staying with us and I look forward to having you stay with us again (in a room with great water pressure in the shower!) the next time you are in Round Rock. Please feel free to reach out directly to me if there is anything I can do to assist you in the future!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

Again another Homewood property--quiet, nice decor, front desk staff very welcoming, we are from Kansas City-my husband works for this chain- & we met an employee Amber who worked in Kansas city for Embassy Suites & she was a sweetheart. her & my husband knew fellow employees, Asst manager, LeAnn was so accommadating too - you won't be disappointed with your service & stay

Room Tip: Try to get in the front of hotel--long walks to rooms
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
gmausro, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 11 September 2012
Dear Sharon N:

Thank you so much for your kind works regarding your recent stay. I enjoyed checking you and your husband in to the hotel and chatting with you about your stay. I hope you two had a good time visiting the Austin area and that the rest of your vacation went just as well. Please come back and see us the next time you're in town! Thanks!

-Leah Garner
Assistant General Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012 via mobile

Would highly recommend! Easy access to the hotel. Absolutely spotless. Felt very safe. Staff was absolutely awesome and so courteous! Breakfast was delicious. We will definitely be back! And plan to in other towns as well since out experience was so good.

• Stayed August 2012
gmausro, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 27 August 2012
Thank you so much for your response! We're so glad that you had such an amazing stay. I appreciate you saying that you would recommend us. We can't wait to welcome you back soon!
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

What you would expect from a Hilton Brand property. Clean comfortable rooms, excellent service. Front Desk remembered my name anytime I was interfacing with them.
I like the evening meal, good choices. Cleaning service was off hours for me. they showed up at 1600 and I was already back from work. Not sure why this was or how it is optimal. Also they were cleaning the gym and it was closed in the morningSaturday and Sunday which is when (I think) most people get their workout.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words about our property. We strive to deliver exceptional guest service to every guest. It was our pleasure accommodating you during your time in Round Rock. Please come back and see us soon!
Georgetown, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

Overall, this was a nice place to stay. The staff was friendly and did their best to be helpful. I had only a couple of glitches. First of all, the sliding door on the clothes closet was off track and broken. It seems every Homewood Suites I stay at has this issue. There was also a situation where I requested my room be cleaned in the AM one of the mornings because I had a business phone call in the afternoon. When I arrived back at my room in the afternoon it had not been cleaned, so there must have been a miscommunication somewhere. The breakfasts and evening dinners were very good and the workers really do a great job of making you feel welcome.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank bohste
gmausro, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 27 August 2012
Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay! I would also like to apologize for the glitches you had during your stay. I am, however, delighted to hear that our team was able to make your experience memorable. I hope you return to our hotel and we can deliver you a "glitch-free" stay!