“Austin Homewood Suites” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Huntsville, United States
“Austin Homewood Suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

Great Hotel. Great location - close to food and shopping. Great Breakfast too. Very clean with friendly and helpful staff. Will stay again for sure. Homewood Suites and Hamptons are the way to go. Never have a bad experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Hello Jodi L!

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a wonderful review of our property! The whole staff really loves to hear that they made your stay a memorable one and please if your ever with us Monday through Thursday join us for our complimentary dinner with beer and wine. Have a wonderful rest of the year and safe travels.

Carlos N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Cleburne, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our stay at this hotel was entirely pleasant! They provided the BEST complimentary breakfast any of us have ever experienced. My compliments to the cooks, servers and entire hotel staff!!! I guess the only thing I could suggest as an improvement would be a larger pool. However, I understand the expense involved for those and that a large pool is a thing of the past.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Hello Terry J!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to write a wonderful review about your stay! Here at the Homewood Suites we have the need.. the need to Exceed! We are thrilled to have made your stay pleasurable and please visit us again for the holidays. Our entire staff will be eager and ready to make sure your stay is amazing once again.

Safe Travles,

CarlosN
Rowlett, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Everything about the hotel was top notch! The staff were above reproach. Everyone we came in contact with during our stay had a smile and a gracious manner about them. The suite we stayed in, #126, was spotlessly clean, had EVERY amenity we did not even know to expect and we lacked for nothing during our stay. The pool was clean, neat and refreshing on a hot summer day. The breakfast was well presented, fresh and tasty. Late one afternoon we went out for swim, not knowing the maids would be coming through. We tossed our valuables carelessly on the bed and nightstand and went for a dip in the pool. We came back and our room was clean and tidy and everything was just where we left it, safe and sound. Like I mentioned before, the staff was above reproach! We are already planning to book this hotel later in the year and look forward to our stay.

Room Tip: The king suite had EVERYTHING you would ever need...dishwasher, dishes, full size fridge with ice ma...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello Rebekah5388!

Thank you for being an awesome guest and I'm thrilled you had a wonderful stay! Our housekeeping team really works hard to make sure our guest rooms are spotless and they will really appreciate it when I share this wonderful review with them. Glad to see you had a chance to use our pool and we also have a basketball court as well so if you guys forget to bring a ball we have some at the front desk. I know summer is winding down, but hopefully you will visit us for the holidays!

Safe Travels,

CarlosN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Hotel was clean and everyone friendly. Staff was pleasant and helpful. I was upgrade to a two bedroom suite at no charge and without requesting. Good location with food and shopping close by. I would stay here again given the opportunity

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Dear Stephenb5832014,

We wanted to thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a wonderful review! We want you make sure our guests are taken care off and I'm glad that we managed to upgrade your for your stay. If your ever with us Monday through Thursday please make sure to join us for our complimentary dinner with beer and wine. Have a great rest of your summer!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have stayed here several times when visiting and have found al to be pleasant and all staff go out of there way for you. This time it was Niesha the night manager on call for me. I checked in at 1am and she was awesome taking care of all my needs! More importantly the hotel is Clean!

John M,

I'm glad you had a wonderful stay here at our Homewood Suites in Round Rock. Making sure your taken care is our top priority and I'm glad Neisha made your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for the amazing review!

Bangalore, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Been staying at this place since last 2-3 years. Even though I originally chose this place for its proximity from Dell's corporate office, I am extremely satisfied with the quality of rooms, services and ambience of this place. I have already stayed at this hotel 4-5 times in last two years and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a descent hotel in RoundRock area..

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Mr.Belekar,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our property! The whole staff really appreciates the comment and they are thrilled to know that they once again made your stay pleasurable. We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice when visiting Dell and safe travels on your way home.

Best Regards,

Dallas-Ft. Worth, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I've stayed in a lot of hotels on business and pleasure and this stay was perfect for me. Room was quiet and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was good. I did not use any other amenities because business got in the way and I was out a lot. Overall, best value for the dollar! Beds slept well. Very comfortable. Unfortunately I am moving to Austin in late August and probably won't have another opportunity to stay at this site but I will definitely have Homewood as my choice on future trips. Thanks for a great job!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Roger C,

I'm glad you had a great experience here at our Homewood Suites property. Taking care of our guests is definitely our top priority and ties in with our policy of being "Number 1 Duck!". I'm sure you will love Austin it definitely has plenty of activities for families and adults, but if your ever in need of a staycation we hope you will consider us again as your hotel of choice. I will definitely share your comments with the team and have a great rest of your summer!