Holiday Inn Austin North-Round Rock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Round Rock(Round Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice hotelfront deskstraight shotsports complexroom was cleandriving distancedisappointing stayindoor poolrecently stayed herefour nightshot tubwould stay here againbusiness tripstaff was friendlyvisiting familyoatmealeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Hotel was very nice, great location. I travel a lot to work, and am on the road 80% of the year. I am also a platinum priority club member. The free drink coupon was nice, I wish I could have had one for each of the three nights of our stay.
Of the 6 employees I encountered only 2 were actually professional. The two younger ladies working -tiny with long dark hair, and the one with short spikey hair- made a great team, you could tell they actually enjoyed working there and were very sincere. However the two gentleman who worked later that night were very rude. The first guy didn't know anything, and kept referring me to the guy with glasses, who made me feel like a annoying bother everytime I asked him something. I work in customer service and found their behavior completely unacceptable.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank mandy_fl_2005
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Staff was rude and disrespectfull. Especially the night staff. Information was inconsistent with the original information we received. Elevators, ice machine and washing machines were broken. Overall, very poor experience.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank 7266cw
IHGCare, IHGCare at Holiday Inn Austin North-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Dear 7266cw,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am pleased you liked our location. Please accept my sincerest apology for any inconvenience the staff may have caused. I will follow up with the staff to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Thank you again for your comments and I do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 26 June 2012

I rarely use this chain, but this hotel could make me change my mind. Cleanliness and the size of the bathroom is important to me. You have room to shower, dress and get ready without running into the toilet. The room and hotel were super clean! The staff was friendly.
There was a mix up with one of my two rooms. Though I was not pleased and the problem was not fixed, the hotel was nice. Staff members may need to communicate better to accommodate guests.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank lsutdw
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Everyone from Will and Michael at the front desk to the two girls/one guy in the restuarant to the maids cleaning the rooms...all were exceptional!!! Even the rooms were great!!

Room Tip: My only tip for getting a good room is try to get the top floor so you don't hear those on the floor above you...but that is my tip for any hotel!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Stayed for one night as we traveled through the area. It is right off Hwy 35, and the rooms were quite large. We were given a king room that was suppose to be non smoking, but when we entered it was obvious that it been smoked in recently. We went back to the front desk to see if we could move, but the hotel did not have another king available. The young man at the front desk was willing to move us to a queen room, and included 2 breakfast passes for our trouble. Although we couldn't get a king, we thought the passes were a nice gesture. Overall, nice hotel and great customer service.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple