“A Mistaken Adventure in Food!”
Review of HomeField Grill - CLOSED

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hester's Crossing
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Place was recommended by a local but turned out to be a disaster. The food was not good, they brought out a well-done steak that was supposed to be rare. I requested our waiter to get me another one. After everyone else was finished, I finally told our waiter never mind, we are ready to go. Then, the manager comes out, apologizes and brings me a steak amazingly fast. Wow, why couldn't this have happened before. However, it doesn't stop there. The plate didn't have everything that was supposed to be a part of the meal, kind of a steak thrown on a plate. Additionally, I asked for the coffee rub on the steak and it didn't come. It appears that the manager just grabbed someone else's steak and brought it to me. The manager said they would take care of us and we ended up with my meal free, one beer and a desert.

When you bring in business guests from out of state to a place you are told would be great and then turns out this way, it is a bit embarassing. There were several other things purchased that weren't very good or cooked right. The only items that were good is one of the appetizers and the free desert (s'mores). Not going there again!

There are newer reviews for HomeField Grill

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Love the setup and feel of the place. Very laid back. In my opinon they have some of the best flatbreads....Parking isn't always easy to find in this center.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We went Mothers Day early to beat any crowds. Nice decor - large TV's.
Only about 10 customers in the whole place Server was nice
but when burgers came my sweet potato fries were cold. I immediately sent them back.
My burger was lukewarm also but kept it. My husbands vegeburger was hot as were his
onion rings.( not home made) When fries came back they were hot but just not crispy and good.
Have had these lots of places much better. Burgers were okay - I had very few grilled onions on mine. You can have great service, great decor
but if your food is mediocre people will not return. With all the competition they really need
to step up their game.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

The HomeField Grill is an ideal place to relax after a long day in the office. The staff are friendly and very attentive. The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. A must for any visitor in Round Rock.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Hamburgers are big and delicious. I also, had the Philly Cheese steak a time before. Service is a bit slow ,which was not the fault of the waiter as he was very attentive.

1  Thank Dee R