“Just love this place!”

Tarka Indian Kitchen
Ranked #39 of 368 Restaurants in Round Rock
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Tarka serves fresh, fast & flavorful Indian cuisine, freshly whipped lasssis & select wine & beer. Dine in, take out or have it delivered via Dine on Demand. We offer online & mobile ordering and have our very own iPhone ordering app. City of Austin recognized Green Restaurant.
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We've eaten here quite a few times, and it's always consistently great! Usually have the korma curry with either shrimp or chicken. Nan bread is fantastic. I recommend Tarka to everyone who love East Indian food!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Good Food, fast food, no frills food, + chilled beer. If u r up for this - head here. If you are looking for an elaborate dine-in experience look elsewhere. Delivery is a no-no even though it says so on the glass as u enter. I live in the area and have been here a few times. The last one was a last minute order 15mins prior to their closing and I was in at 8:55 and picked my order. They still have people ordering - so dont be fooled. They will take care of you.

Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

Our whole family loves this place and several of the menu items. For me, the Tika Masala is just perfect - one of he better dishes I've had anywhere - and at a good value price

Reviewed 21 August 2012

This restaurant was a very similar set up to Pei Wei but Indian food. The food was good and made fast. The staff was friendly and it was clean and convenient. I didn't have the authentic Indian food flare for me but I would eat there again.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

It's like fast food Indian style in a contemporary setting. Traditional dishes come in your choice of mild, medium, and hot. The mango drink and chai tea are delicious!