“Not bad for the location” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #58 of 346 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Austin
“Not bad for the location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

I've got to say this place isn't bad for Round Rock. The other restaurants I've been to in the area were so disappointing that I didn't have high hopes for Pho Viet, but the soups were pretty tasty! I had an egg noodle soup with barbecued pork. The soup broth was a tad on the salty side, but nothing I couldn't handle. My iced coffee was delicious! We did discover that they didn't carry green tea or jasmine tea, which is strange for a Vietnamese restaurant. But the service was good, they were fast and efficient. I'm glad I tried it!

Visited March 2013

Comfort, Texas
“A great surprise in Round Rock.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

I didn't expect to find great Vietnamese food in a strip mall in Round Rock, but I guess wonders never cease. The menu has some choices that you don't see every day, along with old favorites. Everything we had was fresh and tasty. My only (slight) disappointment was in the egg rolls, which were good, but didn't measure up to some of the fat and crackling beauties I've had in a few other Vietnamese restaurants. The atmosphere is casual, and it's very friendly, very affordable - just treat yourself and go.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Best pho in Austin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

I've been going here weekly for months. They use the highest quality ingredients and the food is excellent. The service is impeccable, in a very nice clean upscale atmosphere.

Texas
“If you're visiting Round Rock or Pflugerville, you're near VietNam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

Fun and uncomplicated, the hardest thing here is rodeoing traffic into the shopping center but it's worth the trip. Nice staff who will answer questions so don't be shy. Very affordable.

1 Thank chevytexas
“Tasty food, quick service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

When I worked in the area this was one of my go to places for lunch. The food is always fresh and delicious, and even during their lunch time rush the service is quick and efficient. Go for the pho, pork vermicelli bowl, eggrolls, hot pots, or shaken beef! They're all good!