“Lots of better places for Vietnamese”

Pho Viet Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #45 of 370 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We went here because my Viet gf had been wanting to try it. She go Pho and I got a rice dish with pork, shrimp and egg. She wasn't impressed with her Pho and the pork on my dish left a lot to be desired, the rice was mushy and not fresh.

1  Thank TravelinRanger

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I frequently go here when I'm craving egg rolls and chicken garlic noodles! I've tried other things on the menu but always go back to those as my favorites. I always ask for more cilantro and more garlic!

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Great spot for Vietnamese food. Fast service in a super clean environment. I had the shaken beef, which was fantastic and the nem nuong. I'm definitely coming back for more items on the menu including a hot bowl of Pho. Super value.

1  Thank jwobkk
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We enjoyed our visit to this fine establishment. We shared a couple entrees, shaken beef (very tender and flavorful), shrimp and broccoli, and a bowl of chicken and egg noodle soup, plus 2 teas, and a couple fried egg rolls, all top notch. We're big fans of new age flamenco music which features some outstanding acoustic guitar players like Jesse Cook, etc., and the owner likes this type of music because we got to listen to Mario takes a walk by jesse cook, they had me with the great food so the tunes was an added bonus. If you don't know of this artist, look him up on www.youtube.com.....you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I've got to say this place isn't bad for Round Rock. The other restaurants I've been to in the area were so disappointing that I didn't have high hopes for Pho Viet, but the soups were pretty tasty! I had an egg noodle soup with barbecued pork. The soup broth was a tad on the salty side, but nothing I couldn't handle. My iced coffee was delicious! We did discover that they didn't carry green tea or jasmine tea, which is strange for a Vietnamese restaurant. But the service was good, they were fast and efficient. I'm glad I tried it!