“Service was great”

Ranked #40 of 361 Restaurants in Round Rock
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Description: Keep Austin Weird? It doesn’t get any weirder than this joint (I can say that, we’re related…). Two patios are better than one, so take your pick. The bar opens up onto one that sports live music every Thursday night, weather permitting
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Was here on business, food was out quickly and nice and warm. Everything on the order was correct as was my receipt. I had the shrimp n cat combo....delicious!

There are newer reviews for Razzoo's Cajun Cafe

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I stopped here after a long day dealing with a broken down rental car in the Interstate, and it was late and I was starving! That being said, I thought the food, drink and service here were excellent. If you like Cajun food and a fun atmosphere this is a great choice, and don't be fooled by the fact that it's sitting "in a parking lot"!

I had the fried pickles for an appetizer; they were both delectable and abundant! I was also very interested in the blackened fish, and had the tilapia based on the wait person's recommendation. That was a great suggestion as the fish was very well prepared and not too spicy.

The restaurant also has a great selection of draft beers.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My daughter and I grabbed a combination dish with fried shrimp, crawfish, oysters, sides : fries, coleslaw
It was so good!!!
The sauces was boss !!! Sweet cherry, mesquite barbecue, & cocktail

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Good weekday happy hour with half off apps and drink specials. We opted for $3 non-craft domestics. Large portions for the price.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Really enjoy the food here. Nice atmosphere and great service. I will return to this restaurant in the future.