“Great Experience”

Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed 10 August 2012

This was my first time staying at the Staybridge Suites in Round Rock. I was there for training and stayed at the hotel for two weeks. I was impressed by the service and the quality of the rooms. Everything I needed for the two weeks was in my room. Breakfast and some dinners were also provided during my stay. Reno was extremely helpful whenever I needed something or wanted to know about places to go in town. He provided great service and was very approachable.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your Great Experience. I am so thankful Reno in Guest Services was able to make a positive impression on you. We are always looking for better ways to serve our guests and we certainly appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

The Staybridge Suites Round Rock was an awesome property. I only stayed one night but myself and 3 friends stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 bath room and it was great. Very clean hotel, good breakfast, great staff. Reno was especially helpful and friendly. He told us about the bats leaving the Bridge at McNeil road right by the hotel so we did not have to drive into Austin to see the bats at the Congress Street bridge. Next time I am in the Austin area I will be staying here again. There was only 2 things I would change for this hotel chain, the Pantry items are way too expensive, but just go grab snacks at the store.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Thank you for responding on Trip Advisor. We are thankful you had a great stay with us. I will let Reno know how much you appreciated his service. Thanks again.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

This was our second visit to this location, the rooms were very clean, comfortable adn the entire staff, professional, helpful and very friendly.
The free local telephone calls were a big plus. We will stay there again on our next visit to the Round Rock, Austin area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. Our team is glad to serve you. I am glad your second trip was great. I look forward to seeing you on the Third and hopefully many after that. Thank you for taking the time to write.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

I've stayed in Round Rock many times for business, but thus far the best and roomiest hotel room has been at Staybridge. Reno gave great service and helped me find all of the amenities around the hotel and there was great access to I-35. Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2012

at first it was kinda hard to find a room for 5 people, that's with my 3kids. found this hotel and i was so glad and more for the value. full kitchen, fridge, microwave, everything and all silverwares. my kids loves it, have a tv in the room and another 1 in the living room, with a folding sofa bed. perfect size for my family, super clean and the best part was the breakfast buffet complimetary. i wanted to thank the staff for being so effecient and helpful..

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Reno is new here but I will let him know about your comments.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Round Rock after being diverted to San Antonio by our airline and trying to get back home to Dallas. Needless to say the evening was pretty terrible after our airline experience, but the staff was super friendly when we arrived and helped us find a decent room. The first room they put us in smelled of smoke (even though it's a non-smoking hotel), but my husband went down to the lobby and they quickly moved us to another room location. This room was much better. Nice room layout and it was very clean. However, the air conditioning unit sounded like a bomb dropping every time it turned on and we heard the train in the middle of the night as well. The shower was nice and hot. The free breakfast the next morning was great - included Texas-shaped waffles which my son loved. Overall it was a good experience and we were grateful to have a room, but I might look elsewhere since I didn't sleep very well due to the air and train noises.

Room Tip: Ask if you can get a room away from the train track if possible. The road noise isn't too bad s...
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you had a great service experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

First time trip to the Round Rock/Austin area where my family of 3 spent two nights at the Staybridge, a frequent hotel of choice for our family. Always a first rate check in experience and this was no exception. Thanks to the GM who came out of his office to welcome us and accomodate me with my request for a larger suite. We were given dining suggestions when requested, informed of all the amenities, including the outdoor gas grill available for guest use. Good location which is even within an easy walking distance of a large strip center.Only negatives I ever have with this chain are that the AC units can be loud (this was the case in one of the rooms) and I could hear the train on occasion, however I would definately stay again when in the area.

Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay. It is my desire as the GM that you had an exceptional one and I am always happy to see the vision we have for the hotel coming to pass by such great comments. Thanks again.