“Just like home!!”

Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
“Just like home!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Staff is super friendly and the room made us feel like we never left home. Just big enough to live comfortable but not to big. The free breakfast was very good and the menu changes daly. Location is directly off the highway but never was bothered by any noises. Perfect for a night or a week. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Thank you for being part of our Staybridge Family, more than just like home you are just like family to us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 5 August 2013

No complaints at all, that may be the best review of all. I was waiting to close on our new home and I felt like this was my home. The staff was great and always made me feel at home. The minimum number of characters is 200 so I'm just going to continue writing

Room Tip: Top floors are the best
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
WOW! What a great review. Extended stay is our specialty!
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Stay was great. The area was clean and my room was right by the front door. Good location in proximity to where I needed to be. The staff was friendly. Felice at the front desk was very friendly and told a great story about water!

Will stay again on my next trip to Austin / Round rock area!

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review of Staybridge Suites Austin Round Rock. We are thankful to be able to serve you and dedicated to great service from the Management down to the entire team. A great big thank you for your Staybridge Team!
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Staybridge Suites was our home away from home for 2 months while we were between homes. From the moment we checked in we noticed how friendly everyone was. I want to thank Gina, Joe, Jairo & Felice for their friendly smiles and greetings everyday plus all of the other staff that I don't know their names. Everyone went out of their way to help you. It was truly a wonderful stay!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
We are thankful to be your home in transition to your new place. Home is where the heart is and our heart is to serve you, thank you for choosing us.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Staybridge Suites was a great hotel to stay for my 4 nights while I was doing work in nearby Pflugerville. The rooms were nice and the breakfast was fine. Also, Tue-Thurs they had a free "social" where there was salad, hamburgers, and free beer!!!

The greatest thing about my stay though was definitely the service from one particular empolyee named "Felice." She was so nice and thoughtful and she helped me with some problems I had regarding work and scanning some documents. I travel all over the nation for my job and she was one of the best customer service representatives I've ever had in all my stays throughout the country.

Felice is the best

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Felice has just been with us a few weeks now and has really been providing great service to our guests. She certainly is exhibiting the Staybridge Service Behaviors of by being friendly, reliable, socialable and upbeat! You made her day by this review! Many time in the hotel business the only time we get comments about an employee is when something goes wrong, your review is refreshing!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This was my second stay at the Staybridge in Round Rock. An absolute wonderful experience. The staff is extremely helpful and very courteous. The breakfast was delicious with a large variety of food options. The room was very clean and comofortable. The facilities are exceptional great. My kids and I enjoyed the pool. Our stay was a great experience and I highly recommend the Staybridge for anyone wanting to visit Round Rock or Austin. Thank you to the Staybridge staff for allowing your guests to feel very, very special!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Nora, thank you for your review. I am so glad that your enjoyed your stay. We are here to serve you and I am glad we are doing it well. Thank you for you edifiying words!
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Family of 8 stayed for a single night after a fun day at the water park. Guest service was great. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful with good variety of items to choose from. Comfortable beds and great facilities. Kids enjoyed the pool even after all day in the water. Would recommend this place for family stay. Will definitely plan on staying here again if back in this part of Texas.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you for your review. I am so glad you loved your stay, we are always working on ways to serve our guests better. WE VALUE your feedback. Please come again soon!