Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
US$146
US$131
Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
US$141
US$92
US$154
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
BestWestern.com
US$135
US$123
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
US$183
US$164
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$162
US$142
US$137
Travelocity
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskfood areatwo bedroom suiteunder renovationgreat staffgreat roomliving areahotel roomcomfortable stayhousekeeping staffgreat place to staywafflesvanessaaustingmstove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I just want to say the staff were excellent. I want to especially thank front desk clerk Felice and Eric. They provided excellent customer service. Relive was always available when I needed help. Eric was always asking if I needed anything. Please let them know how much I appreciated their customer service.

Desmond Sampson

• Stayed: July 2013
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Thank you for commenting on the staff services. I am so glad to hear you had a great experience and we delight in serving you! Our team is passionate to serve our guests with gladness.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

When we checked in there was no room for us so the front desk lady whose name I don't remember was very nice to help us look at other hotels. They still couldn't find our reservation so someone named crystal told us there were no rooms left in our "price range" which we had never told her about. She had implied that we did not have money to pay when clearly we did have the money and she did not need to tell us that in a very rude way. The other lady who was very nice helped us and we got a room yet crystal was very rude and judgemental.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Martinezreyna

Oh my! I am glad you enjoyed your stay but bad service is just not acceptable from our front desk staff. That team member is consquently no longer with the Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock for other reasons but we do have other staff that are willing to serve you with a grateful heart, I hope you come back to give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Only complaint was very loud a/c in our room. Also suggest a second waffle maker to prevent a long wait at breakfast. Otherwise terrific. We always choose Staybridge Suites when traveling because of the spacious one bedroom suite. Our little one loves having his own "room" on the pull out sofa. Bed and pillows are always comfortable. Hotel is nicely decorated.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and apologize your A/C was loud. We will take this feedback to improve those A/C units before your next visit. Thank you again for staying at Staybridge Suites Austin/Round Rock where our guests are our passion.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I travel to Austin, TX 2 or 3 times per year and always stay at the Staybridge in Round Rock. Over the past couple of years they have upgraded the breakfast area and many of the rooms. The convenience of the free breakfast makes the morning routine a breeze, grab some hot protein and head off to the office. The staff is more than friendly and always resolves what ever question I may have in a hurry.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Julie- what a refreshing review. Thank you for your comments! We are always glad to see you and look forward to your visits. Next time you visit I hope you will be able to see more improvements that are in the works! Thanks again.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My family of five stayed here for 4 nights and we were very impressed with the service. We first booked a one-bedroom suite but soon realized it was too small for us. We called the front desk and they moved us to a two-bedroom suite for only a small increase. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We love that not only was there breakfast, but Tuesday -Thursday there was also dinner served. This was so convenient because we have three kids and did not have to leave the hotel to eat. We would highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Definitely a two-bedroom suite if traveling with more than 2 kids.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Christine- thank you for taking the time to share your perspective on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased you were happy with the service you received. We are constantly trying to improve our service to our guests. You (the guest) is the reason we are in this business to begin with. It is always our pleasure to serve. Thanks for sharing!