Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Round Rock(Round Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskfood areatwo bedroom suiteunder renovationgreat staffgreat roomliving areahotel roomcomfortable stayhousekeeping staffgreat place to staywafflesvanessaaustingmstove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Add this property to your list of terrific places to stay with the family while in the Austin area. The staff is great, the rooms are spacious and the location is central to everywhere. I appreciated the nice breakfast to start the day off right. Eggs, meat, cereal, yogurt, breads, cheeses and fruit plus delicious coffee. We were there for 4 nights so we appreciated the complimentary laundry.

Room Tip: Toward the rear is the most quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value your feedback. I am so thankful to hear that your stay went well and that you were treated with all the love and care you deserve as our guest.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We had great stay with us and our 5 kids. The rooms has plenty of space and with 3 televisions our kids could relax and enjoy their shows. It was great to have the kitchenette to store our snacks and fix lunch. I can't say enough about Felice who checked us into the hotel, she was very helpful and kind and started our trip off on the right foot.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so glad to hear your stay was good and that our services and amenities are meeting your expectations. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Really couldn't pin point just one thing that made such a positive experience for me because there were some many small details that made the whole thing great. EVERY staff member was friendly and EVERY time I bumped into one I was greeted..sincerely with a good morning or hello.Even the guy taking out the trash stopped me this morning to say hello and how was my stay. Great evening social with drinks and food . Nice letter on my table that said thank you and another with my bill under the door. Complimentary USA newspaper,coffee and POPCORN in the room. Hot breakfast this morning and the room...wow..2 bedrooms and a kitchen and for a great price considering how clean,updated and roomy it was. I travel to this area 3 times a month and I have surely found my new home away from home. Thank YOU !! StayBridge.

Melinda B.

Room Tip: There are NO BAD choices
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank melinda b
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for writing Melinda, your review is amazing and actually verbalizes our commitment to service and excellence to each of our guests. Memories are made at Staybridge Suites, and I am so glad your's are positive.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

When visiting Round Rock to visit our son, my wife and I have in the past stayed at another hotel. When booking this weekend I needed a large suite, and Staybridge was the only one close to our needs. Boy what a great stay!!! The staff and rooms were both top notch. I'll be using Staybridge in all my future trips.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve C
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay during the Wedding. Thank you for your comments and I hope you return soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Very pleased with our first stay here. Employees were very helpful and had outstanding personalities. Free breakfast was good. Rooms are large and had fully functional kitchen. Our Queen bedroom and bath
were super large and had huge closet with shelving and laundry basket. The laundry facility is free. Yes free! And had several quality machines. So nice not to have to wait for available ones. Another feature was the fact they were located in work out facility. Nice to jump on bike while waiting. Location is great. Right off 35 and close to many restaurants. The only reason for not all fives on review would be the fact that furniture in living area was pretty worn and stained. That would be only issue to be addressed. During the week each night there is free food item for dinner and grill outside by pool. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your comments. Round Rock is the sports capital of Texas and Staybridge is proud to host many familes and friend for traveling teams. Our accomodations and service are just what teams look for. Thanks for staying.