“Stayed here five times this year....”

SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Very friendly, accommodating staff, including Gloria and Kara. They are helpful in every way. The breakfast is varied and satisfying.

Location is within walking distance of several great choices, including Jack Allen's Kitchen(one of the hippest newbies in Austin), Carino's Italian, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Cracker Barrel, Chuy's, Rudy's BBQ, and Mesa Rosa. CVS Pharmacy also within walking.

Rooms are larger than average, indoor pool is nice on rainy or super hot days.

Room Tip: rooms away from I-35 are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Hi roamingnoni,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your time here and can't wait to see you again!

Please let me know if we can make your next reservation!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We often stay at Marriott facilities and this is one that is convenient to our family here in Round Rock. It is the usual Springhill Suites with a nice size room, comfortable bed, kitchenette, breakfast, and great service. We stayed four nights, was always greeted coming and going with the staff starting to learn our name. High recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Walker S.,

Thank you so much for posting a review about the Springhill Suites by Marriott- Round Rock! We are so happy that you enjoyed staying with us.

Please let us know when you will be back in the area, again!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I rented a room for 5 days at this location. The staff was very friendly and helpful, thanks for the smiles. Rooms are super clean, good size and comfortable. Breakfast is very good. The location is very good for Round Rock visitors and close to most activities. Within walking distance you can find many restaurants. across the road is the Round Rock outlet mall, IKEA and the Harley Davidson store.
This can meet your either personal or business travel

Room Tip: They offer accessible rooms for disabled guests. They are located on all floors as long you can use...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear MystS,

Thank you so much for choosing us! We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations and are thrilled that you chose to stay with us.

We would love to have you back, so please let us know when you will be in the area again.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stayed there recently and visited attractions in the area. Caverns, IKEA, etc.
Nice clean hotel in the right place. Close to attractions, and restaurants.
Well kept and easy to get to. The standard breakfast fare was very good and the desk clerks made sure hot coffee was on hand day or night.

Room Tip: As we are older folks, we like the ground floor rooms and the breakfast was really good.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Jay S,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Please come back and see us soon!

And if I can do anything else for you, please let me know!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Day one of a two day stay, lounging instead of exploring. Had a great breakfast and just enjoying this great room. I'm usually just interested in a safe place to stay, but this place has a great vibe, Just feels like home! The breakfast area is large clean and very well stocked. Included fresh fruits, breads, cereals, oatmeal (Hot), DIY waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and an assortment of drinks, yogurts toppings and spreads. It may be the oatmeal talking, but I love this place!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

MrKittySA,

Thank you so much for your recent review! It was such a pleasure having you here with us!

I am glad that you got to relax and enjoy the property and breakfast while you were here.

Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I stayed recently with pets and had comfortable room, clean and everything worked. Room was large too. King bed very comfortable. Staff was very polite, cheerful, and professional. Cara Englishbee, gen manager was especially helpful. Hot breakfast was good and offered fresh foods. Housekeeping worked hard to keep hallways clean, trash emptied, and my room clean-they did a great job. I would definitely stay again!!

Room Tip: Some rooms have a jet spa hot tub in room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Good Morning TRNMO!

Thank you so much for your recent stay and the great review that you wrote about the Springhill Suites- Round Rock!

I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you coming back and seeing us, again soon!

Should you need anything at all, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The rooms are spacious, and the beds are comfortable. I like the kitchenette area. The free breakfast was great. Although, I found if you weren't down there super early, they ran out of quite a few things, like syrup for the waffles. They did have a good selection, though. When I first got to the room, it looked clean. I was concerned when I saw that the toilet had not been flushed from the previous guest, though. It made me question how clean everything was. I did not like the pool at all. We have kids. The pool was small and indoors. I could not stay in the room with the pool to watch my kids for more than 15 minutes because the chlorine burned my eyes so bad when I sat in the room. Other parents complained of the same thing. Overall, though, the hotel was nice. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kbdonohue
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear kbdonohue,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us information about your stay! Guest feedback is our most important tool as we strive to be the best hotel in Round Rock.

I am terribly sorry to hear about our breakfast running out of syrup, the issue with your guest room cleanliness and the pool. I am working with our staff to make sure that these issue are addressed and corrected.

Please accept my sincere apologies and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we do hope to see you again soon!

Have a great day!