“Highly Recommended”

Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Located on a very good place, near to my company and very close to Interstate 35 , the hotel was amazing since my arrival. Good accomodation with a great staff made my stay a pleasure while I've been there. The breakfast is nice but not fancy, and you can fell as in your own home because the crew is very very friendly all the time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Thank Gustavo De Bias... M
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Obrigado! We appreciate having you stay with us while on business from Brazil! The entire team here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock has thoroughly enjoyed hosting the many guest that stay with us from Brazil while they are in Round Rock to visit Dell Computer. Your gracious comments on Trip Advisor are a wonderful snapshot of all that we can offer here at our property and we hope to return the kind gesture one day by delivering the same great service to you the very next time that you stay with us! Best wishes and safe travels...

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Had a wonderful weekend away at this hotel.. The property is beautiful and conveniently located to restaurants, malls, the highway, etc. Our room was clean and spacious, the beds super comfortable. The perk was the walk-in shower; WAY better than the typical tub. Room temperature was consistent and easy to manage all weekend. The breakfast was truly noteworthy and a big hit with my boyfriend, who has a huge appetite. Housekeeping did a great job and didn't hesitate to give us plenty of extra towels. I would definitely come back to this property.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Hello and thank you for helping the Hampton Inn Round Rock off to a great start for 2014 with yet another great Trip Advisor review! At this rate we are sure to finally be movded up in the rankings so we really appreciate all the great comments you wrote about every aspect of your stay! From the breakfast and our beds to the convenient location of property to nearby malls and restuarants. Our housekeeping team is glad that you noticed how eager they were to help make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible! You mentioned coming back to our propery so we look forward to having you back the very next time you're in the Austin/Round Rock area. Best wishes from all of us here at the Hampton Inn...

Reviewed 22 January 2014

In town for a wedding. Housekeeping came at 3:30 PM to clean our room (we were out all morning, so this should have been done while we were out) Our room appeared clean but on the second night @ 2PM roaches (2) were found in the bathroom. We killed one with hairspray, the other was on the run. The bed was so tall you needed a ladder to climb in; the shower head too tall for me (5'6") to reach to adjust plus was difficult to turn off once on. 1 cup coffee maker is not convenient for more than one person. The only thing positive about this visit was the breakfast which was "exceptional". I will not stay with Hampton again and I can not recommend Hampton to friends or family.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Charles W
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Greetings from the Hampton Inn Round Rock! My name is Greg and I am the General Manager for this Hilton property here in the Austin/Round Rock area. I would like to sincerely apologize for your dissapointing stay with us as I have also received your low scoring guest survey for our property via the Hilton website measuring guest satisfaction. It also detailed the many issues you encountered as a recent guest of our property, except it mentioned you briefly spoke with a front desk agent on duty that day about your experience. I apologize for his less than sympathetic reply to your grievances at check out and can tell you that he will no longer be with our property going forward. I regret that you and I were not able to speak in person at some point during your two night stay with us as I am confident that we could have easily addressed all the shortcomings with your stay experience.

Please rest assured that our entire team has been briefed on this isolated occurence and is committed to make the necessary improvements so that we don't have this happen again with any of our future guest! We have either already or will address every item listed in your critique of our property. I am pleased to know that you at least found our complimentary breakfast to be exceptional as Alex and Sylvia strive to make it a memorable experience for the 2000-3000 guest a month that we host from around the world! I would encourage you to reconsider staying at other Hampton hotels when traveling as I am confident that all suited to accomodate each and every guests with similar or even more advanced anmenities than we may provide here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock. It's wth great confidence that I readily welcome you back for a future stay with us! We have and continue to work diligently to maintain our high approval ranking from all guests on Trip Advisor and welcome the opportunity to earn your satisfactory rating if afforded the chance again one day! Best wishes in 2014 and safe travels to all your business or leisure destinations...

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I love the entire staff! From the sweet smiles to the comfy beds... My husband and I were so exhausted from the all the traffic driving through and needed to rest and get out of the car! Great place to relax!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Greeting from the Hampton Inn Round Rock, Texas!! Thank you for submitting such a great review from your stay with us back in December! All of us are especially glad to hear that you noticed all the smiles from the staff and that our beds continue to be as comfortable as ever! We appreciate your choice to stay with us and do hope that you will chose to return again the very next time that you are traveling through the Austin/Round Rock area. Best wishes and a big HELLO to everyone back in Oklahoma where I previously called home!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Friendly, professional staff. Well maintained facility. Great Breakfast. Beds comfy just as expected. Nice quite area with little traffic. You certainly made my parents very happy during their unplanned days here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

It was truly our pleasure to serve as host to your parents during the last days of thier visit to the Round Rock area! And we are very thankful to have received your gracious comments about their experience via Trip Advisor and the Hilton website for guest satisfaction. Thank you so very much for entrusting our property and the Hilton brand with the care and comfort of your beloved parents!! We would welcome the very next opportuntiy to have them as our guest here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock the very next time that they are visiting you. Best wishes and we would appreciate your continued patronage...

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel. The greet at the front desk was over the top!!! I stay at Hamptons all over the country and this is definitely one of the best and they should pat their staff on the back!!! I travel to Round Rock four times a year and with out a doubt this will be where I stay from this point on.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Greetings from the Hampton Inn Round Rock and we are excited to hear that the team made an impression on you from the moment you arrived at the property! And trust me when I say that reading these type of reviews is just as good (if not better) than a pat on the back for the entire team!! The staff definitely walks through the hotel with their had just a little higher when they know that all their hardwork is continually being recognized by our guest. We can't thank you enough for choosing to stay with us each time that you are in the Austin/Round Rock area. And please don't forget to reach out to us if we can help to make your stay better than the last the very next time you are on the property. All the best to you in 2014 from the Hampton Inn Round Rock...

Reviewed 3 January 2014

The staff was friendly, courteous and professional, making sure we had everything we needed. The hotel lobby was beautiful and offered plenty of seating combined with the breakfast area for the continental breakfast. Our room was very clean. Overall an excellent stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

We surely like to know when we are able to meet and exceed our guest's expectations so we are thrilled to know that we already earned a perfect rating to start off 2014!! Excellent comments from our most excellent guests are what we strive to achieve each day, whether they are here for business or leisure. And even though we are a limited service property, it's inspiring for the entire team to know we can earn such high praises with hard work and dedication to every guest, every day! Hope that 2014 brings you the very best and that it brings you back to stay at our property in the very near future...