“Wonderful, friendly stay”

Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Windsor, Maine
“Wonderful, friendly stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed here for a long weekend with many extended family for a wedding. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to our requests to use the lobby for group visits for family. Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. In short, we and our family had a very nice stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for the kind and considerate words about our property on Trip Advisor. We definitlely remember your entire family and enjoyed having you all stay with us!! Our staff truly enjoys having groups stay with us over the weekends because they make everything busy and fun! And the staff truly enjoys when it's busy here at the property becuase everyone is kept happy and the days are ending before you know it! We appreciate you choosing our property for your lodging needs and would like to invite you all back to stay with us here again at the Hampton Inn Round Rock!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Boerne, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

As a kid Hilton was the place to stay, now its like the corporation decides what it is supposed to look like then they just let the rest go to the lowest bidder. at this one hotel alone : Flat screen glued down with Liquid Nails and now it broke loose of the glue ( but its still stuck to the dresser) Toilet seat was not the seat that belonged, oval toilet/round toilet seat. On a stay a few years back the fire alarm went off all night, and I actually mean every 15 minutes it would go make the noise for 3-5 minutes then stop and then start all over again. This Hilton is about 300 yards from Dell HQ in Round Rock TX, you would expect more.

1 Thank Lance H
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete this Trip Advisor review and the Hilton Guest satisfaction survey on behalf of your most recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock. I am contacting you to first apologize for the dissapproval that you have expressed with my property via both sites during your recent stay with us and you detailed another experience almost two years ago. I rearched your stay history with the Hampton and see that no mention was made of the previous alarm issue and see that you have had similar challenges at other properties where you were refunded for your inconvenience. I also want to address your claim that I didn't follow through on my promise to issue you the Hampton 100% Guarantee, as I immediatley checked your recent guest folio and see that my notes clearly instructed my team to carry out the refund and the folio shows a zero balance with no final charges issued. We regret the manner in which some of our TV's are secured to the case goods to prevent falling and our chief maintenance person apologizes for using the oblong replacement seat to repair the one that was previously broken by another guest. Lastly, I do hope that you feel you were extended every other courtesy as a guest of our limited service hotel and I do apologize if I appeared abrasive in anyway when I had to escort you out from the back of our employee work area as guest are not allowed in those restricted areas for reasons of safety and security. Best wishes on all your future travels...
Midland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

We had a excellent short overnight stay at the Hampton Inn in Round Rock. Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, great location. The breakfast/bar area is very comfortable and cozy. The location was easily accessible from I-45 and I-35.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings and thanks for the brief and very complimentary Trip Advisor review!! Please return to our property anytime that you are traveling through the Austin/Round Rock area! Our staff apprectiates the generous comments which make all their efforts worth it!! Have a safe, warm and great rest of your winter from your friends here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock...
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

One of the best experiences I've had in a while. I enjoyed the breakfast - - lot of selection and variety. The staff was friendly, loved the bathroom (no old timey tub but a spacious stand up shower). The location, just 20 mins from Austin, was great. No issues with parking, was able to check in early, and I was only 2 mins away from a massage spa. Also, walking distance from Joe's Crab Shack. I would stay here again for sure!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the ease and convenience of our location just outside the busy streets of the Austin city limits. With shopping and eating just around the corner, you can still get the same Austin experience without all the traffic and congestion. Our guest do keep the nearby Joe's Crab Shack pretty busy! Thank you for noticing the ease of parking and that that all of our tubs have been recently refurbished and they look great! We hope that you leave of our property feeling as if you had been extended every courtesy we can provdie while here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock! Please visit us again when staying in the Austin/Round Rock area...
Sao Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Located on a very good place, near to my company and very close to Interstate 35 , the hotel was amazing since my arrival. Good accomodation with a great staff made my stay a pleasure while I've been there. The breakfast is nice but not fancy, and you can fell as in your own home because the crew is very very friendly all the time.

Thank Gustavo De Bias... M
Obrigado! We appreciate having you stay with us while on business from Brazil! The entire team here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock has thoroughly enjoyed hosting the many guest that stay with us from Brazil while they are in Round Rock to visit Dell Computer. Your gracious comments on Trip Advisor are a wonderful snapshot of all that we can offer here at our property and we hope to return the kind gesture one day by delivering the same great service to you the very next time that you stay with us! Best wishes and safe travels...
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

Had a wonderful weekend away at this hotel.. The property is beautiful and conveniently located to restaurants, malls, the highway, etc. Our room was clean and spacious, the beds super comfortable. The perk was the walk-in shower; WAY better than the typical tub. Room temperature was consistent and easy to manage all weekend. The breakfast was truly noteworthy and a big hit with my boyfriend, who has a huge appetite. Housekeeping did a great job and didn't hesitate to give us plenty of extra towels. I would definitely come back to this property.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Hello and thank you for helping the Hampton Inn Round Rock off to a great start for 2014 with yet another great Trip Advisor review! At this rate we are sure to finally be movded up in the rankings so we really appreciate all the great comments you wrote about every aspect of your stay! From the breakfast and our beds to the convenient location of property to nearby malls and restuarants. Our housekeeping team is glad that you noticed how eager they were to help make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible! You mentioned coming back to our propery so we look forward to having you back the very next time you're in the Austin/Round Rock area. Best wishes from all of us here at the Hampton Inn...
Keithville, LA, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

In town for a wedding. Housekeeping came at 3:30 PM to clean our room (we were out all morning, so this should have been done while we were out) Our room appeared clean but on the second night @ 2PM roaches (2) were found in the bathroom. We killed one with hairspray, the other was on the run. The bed was so tall you needed a ladder to climb in; the shower head too tall for me (5'6") to reach to adjust plus was difficult to turn off once on. 1 cup coffee maker is not convenient for more than one person. The only thing positive about this visit was the breakfast which was "exceptional". I will not stay with Hampton again and I can not recommend Hampton to friends or family.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Charles W
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Greetings from the Hampton Inn Round Rock! My name is Greg and I am the General Manager for this Hilton property here in the Austin/Round Rock area. I would like to sincerely apologize for your dissapointing stay with us as I have also received your low scoring guest survey for our property via the Hilton website measuring guest satisfaction. It also detailed the many issues you encountered as a recent guest of our property, except it mentioned you briefly spoke with a front desk agent on duty that day about your experience. I apologize for his less than sympathetic reply to your grievances at check out and can tell you that he will no longer be with our property going forward. I regret that you and I were not able to speak in person at some point during your two night stay with us as I am confident that we could have easily addressed all the shortcomings with your stay experience.

Please rest assured that our entire team has been briefed on this isolated occurence and is committed to make the necessary improvements so that we don't have this happen again with any of our future guest! We have either already or will address every item listed in your critique of our property. I am pleased to know that you at least found our complimentary breakfast to be exceptional as Alex and Sylvia strive to make it a memorable experience for the 2000-3000 guest a month that we host from around the world! I would encourage you to reconsider staying at other Hampton hotels when traveling as I am confident that all suited to accomodate each and every guests with similar or even more advanced anmenities than we may provide here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock. It's wth great confidence that I readily welcome you back for a future stay with us! We have and continue to work diligently to maintain our high approval ranking from all guests on Trip Advisor and welcome the opportunity to earn your satisfactory rating if afforded the chance again one day! Best wishes in 2014 and safe travels to all your business or leisure destinations...