Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock
US$131
US$114
US$132
US$123
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$85
Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$165
US$143
Travelocity
US$137
Travelocity
All reviewsfree laundry facilitiesstove topqueen bedrooms are cleankitchenetteconvenienceaustinfreewayaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2012

It is a for business trips. I just relocated to Round Rock so in the meanwhile my and my family were waiting for the house we bought to be ready, we stayed here. They have free wifi and very decent kitchenette. Rooms are kind of small, but overall it is a good room that matches the price you pay for it. If you're planning a vacation, don't stay here, because you might get better amenities somewhere else. But if you're on a business trip, it's a good place.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the upper levels to avoid the train noise. They don't have a pool. WiFi is free but it you have to log in everytime you want to use it.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and giving us your feedback. I am so glad that you enjoyed your room and we were able to help out in the transition for your relocation to Round Rock. We hope that you are enjoying your new home.
Sincerely, Nikki Patterson, General Manager.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Whether you are traveling for business (long-term in my case) or pleasure, Candlewood Suites is a nice option. The staff (particularly Shelly, Ranae, Nikki and Ivone....thank you!) go out of their way to make guests feel at home while on the road. The complimentary laundry facilities and weekly Wednesday barbeques were great! I also enjoyed not having to drive to store for food as the in house Cupboard store has an abundance of options. Beds/linens are quite comfortable and location to restaurants and sports bars helpful. Don't hesitate to stay here, believe me you'll be glad you did (this is coming from someone that returned home from 5+ month stay)!

Joe (in Phoenix)

Room Tip: Rooms along east side of building (odd numbered rooms) furthest from I-35, but not sure if noise is even an issue as I didn't stay in west-facing room. Thanks for the xtra feather pillows and toaster oven.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Thank you Joe! We so enjoyed having you stay with us and hope that you are enjoying your brief trip home before your travels take you to your next location. The entire staff appreciated your comments and we hope to see you if work brings you back to the area.
Nikki Patterson

Reviewed 18 June 2012

If you're looking to stay in Round Rock, I recommend this place. It's just a short 20 minute drive to downtown Austin. I've stayed on two different occasions over the last year, and both experiences were pleasant. Clean, spacious rooms including a kitchenette. Friendly staff. I didn't get a chance to use the workout room, but it looks clean and well kept.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Thank you for the very nice review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your comments. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Nikki Patterson, General Manager.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

We arrived super late/early am. Dana at the front desk was so nice! Dana gave us a room right down the hall fron the lobby so we didn't have to lug bags into an elevator or drive around to another entrance!! Our stay was quick since we checked out just 7 hours later, yet I forgot to pack my overnight kit and left it in the room. When I went to grab it out of my bag later....It wasn't there. I called and Dana remembered us and went and checked the room and it was there open on the bathroom counter! Dana was so concerned about my medication (which I didn't need until the next day) that she wanted to get it to me right away somehow. Thank you Dana for your concern!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I've stayed at the Candlewood Suites several times and love the layouts they have to offer. All rooms include a full size refridgerator as well as microwave, stove top, pots, pans, toaster, plates, and anything else you can imagine. The hotel also puts on complimentary Wednesday night dinners. It's always neat to "meet your neighbors" who tend to stay for long periods of time. Candlewood is the place to be if you value a great night sleep, wonderful staff, and outstanding amenities.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple