“Better than Subway or Quiznos”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Which Wich

Which Wich
Ranked #131 of 349 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Fast food, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Woodbury,CT
“Better than Subway or Quiznos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

I was taken to Which Wich while in Round Rock for business, and impressed by their non-traditional choices. They had more than the usual boring sandwich choices. Taste-wise it wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I would trade taste for variety in this case. Wish I had the guts to try the Elvis sandwich...

• Visited July 2013

Hutto, Texas
“More options than subway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

Im not a big sandwhich eater at all. When I go to subway all I ever get is my bread with ham and salt and pepper. But here at which wich I can add a lot more stuff because they have more variety that I like.

Visited September 2012
Waco, Texas, United States
“Wonderful visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

Great visit. Had to take my dog to vet in Austin and this which wich had perfect outdoor seating. Arnold helped make this the best possible visit. Even brought water for my dog. We eat at many WWs but this was the best ever

• Visited June 2013
Central Texas
“First timer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

I'd never been to a which wich before but I ate there a couple of days ago. I was VERY impressed with the cleanliness, friendliness of the staff and accessibility. As a vegetarian I was pleased that I had at least 5 sandwich choices and oodles of options. The sandwich was delicious, toasted, melty and very tasty. I even got an oatmeal cookie and it was every bit as good as any cookie I'd had before. It wasn't greasy at all, just toasty, chewy and yummy. I plan to go back again and can highly recommend this location!

• Visited March 2013
Georgetown, Texas, United States
“Georgetown Which Wich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

My wife and I have frequented the location on Williams Drive in Georgetown several times to get sandwiches to go. The sandwich shop has a very good selection of sliced meats, cheeses, breads and condiments
It's a "walk" through arrangement selecting the items for your sandwich; written on a brown paper bag. Pay the cashier when your sandwich is prepared.
There is seating inside and seasonal "patio" seating. There is no dedicated parking. But spots are generally available in this small shopping plaza.

Visited July 2012