“Great Wine Selection and Menu”
Review of Krave Wine Bar & Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Krave Wine Bar & Bistro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Krav Wine Bar is a surprisingly hip bar and restaurant in the historical district of Round Rock. The menu selections are diverse with lots of selections and price options. I have had lunch and dinner, my food was very good and the staff professional. The interior is kinda groovy, you'll like this place....

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We go fairly regularly on our girls night out. We usually don't get dinner but do order the board with drinks. The board is a delicious variety of cheeses, meats, nuts, olives, chocolate and veggies. I really like ordering the wine flights. Have never been disappointed. Atmosphere is nice and staff is friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

It took me 3 weeks to finally agree to go in this place, its set up nice and has everything a wine bar should have including higher prices than other places on Main. I like wine well enough and I would go here other than other bars in Round Rock if your after a glass or two. Eat before you get there the food items will break the bank.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Than before - more variety. The chicken Marsala is excellent, the individual pizzas are tasty and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I went to dinner at Krave tonight with three friends. The daughter and husband of one had enjoyed drinks and dessert in the past. The decor is really nice and perfect for a wine bar restaurant. The total experience never came up to the quality of the decor.
Krave offers wine flights which we all ordered. About a quarter of the flights were no longer available. The unavailable flights were marked out with a sharpie which really looked bad. I ordered the flight with locally produced wines and they were good, but the portions could have been been about half again larger.
One of our group had Chicken Marsala and the rest of us ordered salad with chicken. The chicken appeared to be poached and was tasteless and excessively soft. The Strawberry Spinach salad had two strawberries strictly as garnish. I had the Krave salad which was really pretty good except for the chicken, and a cup of vegetable beef soup. The soup was good, but not enough to make up for the mediocrity of the rest of the meal. It was early in the evening when we were at the restaurant, but only two items on the dessert menu were available. We ordered the cannoli, which had stale shells and a bland filling. The service was very slow, but the server was friendly, so I believe the problem is in the kitchen.
For the cost of our meals, we came away very unsatisfied and none of us will go there again.