“Good location and superior service”

Austin Marriott North
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Very good Marriott property with a superb location to most of Round Rock. Front desk staff are outstanding and the room service is prompt and the food was excellent. The rooms are average in size, clean and the bedding is above average.

There is a restaurant adjacent to this property that serves a great breakfast and would recommend the buffet.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Seems to be a new hotel. My room was spacious with desk that has extra electric plugs. Room and bathroom are very nice and clean. Not enough lighting, only lamps. Beds are comfortable but a little soft for me. One night it was raining and must have been drain outside my window as I could hear water "running" along outside wall. Didn't have that problem the next night when it wasn't raining. Was here for business conference and met in two different conference rooms. The meeting rooms were both nice although you could hang meat in both but I think being cold at conferences are the norm. Ate in the onsite restaurant. Menu looked good, slightly high priced but what was ordered was very good, very attentive staff. Only had one small problem while staying here. Logging onto WiFi there was going to be a charge. I called the front desk and was told my "package" didn't include free WiFi. After my silence, the young lady wisely said, "let me give you the code so you aren't charged." A problem that was also encountered, but no fault of hotel, there is road construction all around the hotel and no way to avoid it. Made it hard to find the entrance. Seems like I'm complaining a lot. These were just minor things and I do give it over all "excellent" rating. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I travel for work and this hotel is world class. The service is the best I have ever received, room quality was great and the beds were the most comfortable I have used in a long time. The food was excellent.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2012

My stay in Marriott Austin North in Round Rock(Austin) for a week was an excellent experience. The room was spacious, neat and very well ventilated which further made air conditioning system a better feeling especially in the night I could get good sleep and could wake up on time easily. Breakfast was great and even the bar and the restaurant was awsome. And most importantly the service offered in the restaurant and bar was very good. Staff there was very friendly and prompt. Even hotel staff was very prompt and helpful as I remember one instance where I got a finger cut but I did receive prompt help from reception in the form on antiseptic and band-aid.
Also good part about Marriott Austin North is it was near to my office in Round Rock so didn't have to spend time traveling...:)
Thus all in all it was great experience and pleasant stay in Marriott Austin North.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Stayed a night on business and found this hotel to be extremely nice and the staff willing to do whatever it takes to make sure I was happy with the hotel. The staff in the hotel bar was very friendly. The rooms were quite big and very clean.

There was a lot of road construction going on by the hotel, but it wasn't too big of a problem. It's quite a drive from the Austin airport, but was convenient to the location we were working.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2012

The Marriott hotels are very much standard, this one is no exception "very good"
We were in Texas for my son's wedding and used the hotel as a base. We were lucky enough to have contacts to ferry us about as local ammenities were not walking distance in the summer heat. We had no complaints about the hotel and a minor plumbing problem in the room was fixed immediately. Swimming pool changing facilities need improving as the one on offer was engaged for too long by one person. The staff were very accomodating and any request was dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Room Tip: Sorry don't know about other rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Marriott Austin North during the UIL Baseball Tournament. The room was very nice and clean. The front desk staff were helpful and friendly but our server in the restaurant was outstanding! Lua took care of us at breakfast and she was so friendly and kind, ready to fuflill any request we had. I would say the hotel is fortunate to have such a wonderful employee. Also the food each time we ate there was delicious.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family