Austin Marriott North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge loungehotel restaurantindoor poolcorner roomfull service hotelbreakfast buffet isbeautiful lobbyfront desk staffwould stay againbusiness hotelking roommini fridgehighly recommend this hotelround rock areafitness centerbed was very comfortableeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Traveling for University of Texas event. Really nice Marriott property just north of Austin in Roundrock, TX close to freeway. Room rate included breakfast. Arrived very late but front desk staff very accommodating. Would recommend if you don't want to stay in downtown Austin and don't want to pay the high room rates there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Texasgolfer1
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I've spent about every other week here for the last year and the staff does a great job of always making me feel welcome. Melinda, Sharon, Anat, Sue, and the rest of the staff are never too busy to stop and have an engaging conversation and regularly go out of their way to ensure that I have everything I need for a comfortable stay. The recently remodeled bathrooms are a nice touch, especially the comfort height toilets. The gym is well appointed with plenty of treadmills, weights, ellipticals, bikes, and open space to stretch, jump rope, or do calisthenics.

Room Tip: Even rooms near the elevator are very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank StalledOut
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay at the hotel. Check in was fast. Deborah checked us in and she was really pleasant. Every staff at this hotel was always happy. Everyone is always friendly and smiling. Wish the rooms had fridges that is the only thing that would have made it better but I understand that cannot always be offered in every room. Either way we will definitely be back. It was a great experience

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed three days at this Marriott (also known as the Marriott La Frontera).
I found the staff to be well trained and very friendly, not the disinterested types often found in chain lodgings. Our king room (#403) was very spacious and clean as a pin. The maid service was efficient and the fitness room was large and well equipped. The bathroom had a nice walk-in shower and a very large counter, so my wife could spread out all the necessities of good grooming.

The City Grill restaurant is a cut above typical Marriott dining. The breakfast buffet is sumptuous and the staff, including Lua, the hostess and Debbi, our server took good care of us. Our compliments to Andrew Meyer, the restaurant manager for hiring such good people.
I just don't expect to find such good service in a chain dining room.

The rates are somewhat higher than the Marriott Fairfield and Courtyard brands, but the weekend prices are a bargain. The only negatives were the annoying music and loud gushing fountain in the lobby. We really did not need those distractions with our morning coffee.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank valuer
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Quick easy check-in. They had everything ready. Nice clean rooms. Huge shower. Great meeting rooms. Nice workout room and pool. They really took care of us. The restaurant staff went above and beyond. I explained I was headed to a meeting and they got my daughter's breakfast ready and she was able to take everything she needed to the room. Checkout was easy as well. Will stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business