I wish I could write two reviews for my stay. On the one hand, the staff really went above and beyond. They helped with everything from telling me about the best places for me to meet with a client (within the hotel), finding certain toiletries I forgot, etc. But the hotel itself does not meet the Marriott standard, in my opinion. My Concierge level room (I am a Platinum member) was small, old, and not well lit. Even more offensive: the hallway smelled like cat urine?! And the actual Concierge Lounge was not well stocked. Breakfast was practically nonexistent and I ended up going to the Starbucks downstairs. All in all, if I have to come back to this area for business, I think I will try a Courtyard or Residence Inn next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked among the best in guest satisfaction, the award-winning Austin Marriott North defines superior service and amenities. The only full-service hotel in Round Rock, TX and a gem among hotels near Pflugerville, TX, our hotel offers a convenient location in La Frontera E-Commerce Park near Dell Headquarters, Hewlett Packard, Samsung and IBM. Come stay with us at our Round Rock, TX hotel! We are ready to offer you superior service and excellent amenities for a fantastic stay in North Austin, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Austin Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott North Hotel Round Rock
- Marriott Round Rock
- Marriott Hotel Round Rock
- Round Rock Marriott