“wonderful bed”

Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
tx
“wonderful bed”
Reviewed 17 November 2010

Stayed one night for a business trip. I thought the bed was absolutely the best hotel bed I have ever slept on. Room was very clean - flat screen tv had lots of channels - only person I had contact with was at front desk and he was very courteous.
Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby, there is a 16 screen movie theater just a few miles away off Interstate 35.
If I was in the area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
South Riding, Virginia
Reviewed 27 October 2010

A clean, comfortable Marriott. Nice, but nothing to write home about. Didn't get a chance to put service to the test, but the limited dealings I did have -- the people were very nice and accomodating.

• Stayed October 2010
Ankeny, Iowa
Reviewed 26 October 2010

Stayed Oct 22, 2010. Gentleman that checked me in was extremely friendly and helpful. Came out behind the counter to show me where to park and how to get to the room. First impressions are so important. Room was nice. Would stay again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed 19 October 2010

Stayed here for 1 night in October 2010. The hotel has a nice exterior appearance, great lobby...etc etc..... However the ROOMS are TOP on my list and I was disappointed. The bathrooms are extremely dated and badly need a fresh clean look. The rooms are small, dark and dingy looking! I would not stay here again, I prefer newer cleaner hotels.

Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank clf17
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 7 October 2010

We attended a wedding reception here last weekend and had a fantastic time. The hotel is conveniently near I-35, is easy to find, and is lovely on the inside. We enjoyed sitting near the large water fountain just past the lobby. Breakfast at the grill downstairs was very good. The bedroom was quiet and comfortable. I would come here again if I had a need to stay in the area.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Austin, TX
Reviewed 13 September 2010

We stayed here one night when my daughter had a softball tournament. The staff was incredibly friendly, especially the bartender/waiter in the restaurant. We also tried the restaurant for dinner and our entire family was pleased (the steak salad was incredible!). Our room was very clean and they happily provided a small refrigerator when requested, which was nice since we wanted cold waters for the game the next day. My kids absolutely LOVED the indoor pool. The only problem we had was that the room directly across form us kept opening and shutting every 5-10 minutes from midnight until almost 2am with someone going to and from another room. Luckily it did not disturb my little girl as she was on the pull-out coach furtherest from the door, but I didn't get to sleep until they across the hall finally stopped opening/closing the door. I didn't call the management though because I felt that it wasn't really there fault or something that they could control - the other guests weren't yelling/talking loud really, just opening/closing doors. Overall, we really liked this hotel and would easily recommend it to others.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Southwest Gulf Coast, Florida
Reviewed 1 September 2010

My wife had two days of business in Austin so I tagged along. The hotel appeared to be new. I had a few drinks at the bar and the bartender was friendly and attentive. (He also poured it like he didn't own it). The bar and restaurant were empty. Actually, the whole Hotel seemed empty. The staff went out of their way to be nice. The room was on the larger side for a hotel room and everything was fresh and clean. Asked for extra towel's on check in, and got them, but they were gone the next day when the maid cleaned the room. The big issue I had was that they charged 10 bucks a day for internet. I was aware of this when I booked in so it was no surprise, but other Marriott hotels in the area did not.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business