Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Round Rock, TX
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$131
US$107
US$144
Quality Inn & Suites - Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$77
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$87
US$123
Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$207
US$165
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$160
US$144
Courtyard
All reviewsreplaced dailywafflesla margaritathe cleaning crewfresh baked cookiesmexican restaurantparking lotclean hotelbreakfast roomrecommend this hotelfrontage roadking bedpleasant staystaff was friendlyhotel chainother hotelsfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2014

As this hotel was close to family members living in Round Rock, we booked the hotel over the Christmas period and into New Year's...a total of about 11 days. My husband and I enjoyed our stay very much. Rooms were comfortable and clean and staff were very friendly. The buffet type breakfast in the morning was very appreciated...lots to chose from. The reception area with stair case going up in the center was decorated beautifully with a lighted Christmas vine. The dining tables all were decorated for Christmas also....a nice and homey touch! Would recommend this hotel very much.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2013

My husband and I travel a lot and selected this hotel based on location of our needs. We needed a hotel that was in Round Rock near a family members home because we were in Texas for a funeral. I knew when I booked the room at this hotel that it was not a luxury hotel which was fine with me for what we needed it for. Here is my honest review of Country Inn & Suites. I hope it helps you in your future travel plans.

LOCATION: Location was absolutely perfect. Conviently located near highway, restaurants, stores, etc. 10-15 min drive to Round Rock Premium Outlet Mall which was really cool. Several restaurants within a really short walking distance.

HOTEL STAFF: Very friendly and courteous.

CLEANLINESS: Hotel was very clean, exterior was well maintained, lobby clean. Hotel did not have that overkill smell of air freshner that you sometimes experience with hotels.

ROOM: Had a standard room with a king bed overlooking the parking lot. Room was very clean and smelled fresh and clean, plenty of towels, microwave and small fridge in room. Room had no safe(which was very unusual) but we made do. Nice size bathroom with small complimentary shampoo, conditioner, soaps and lotion. Room had a coffee maker with complimentary coffees/teas. Here is where there is need for improvement regarding the room: BED: Too low to the floor(for me anyway), Country Inn and Suites should invest in some real pillows because the ones on the bed were so thin you had to roll them under your head to get any support, they really were horrible. My suggeston is to bring your own or ask the front desk for a few more pillows at check in. IRON: Need to be upgraded. I had the same issue with 2 different irons in my room which is that they started leaking water and then even though they were plugged in after 5 minutes of ironing it would no longer be hot. I called to the front desk and ask for a replacement iron which was delivered to my room within minutes of my call.

FOOD: Complimentary cookies were very good. Hot Complimentary Breakfast was just okay! Waffles were delicious, eggs, potatoes and breakfast meats were just ok...microwaved products but not horrible once you added a little salt/pepper. Other items included yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, toast, bagels, fruit, assorted teas/cold beverages and coffee(which was very good for a hotel). Overall the complimentary breakfast is edible and you wont be hungry. If you are looking for an IHOP or Dennys style breakfast taste then you will be dissappointed.

WIFI: We were pleased upon check in to be given a wifi code to use while in the hotel. That was a nice touch.
Overall the hotel was super clean, there was plenty of parking, it was nice and quiet...the hotel just needs to make a few minor updates. I hope this review helps and please do not hesitate to ask me any questions, I will more than happy to answer them.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank coreyswifey
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We had to get a hotel at the last minute and we've stayed in many Country Inn & Suites this past year so we gave it a try.

We were very happy with the service as we walked in. Gary was very cordial and helpful. We were given a room on the first floor that faced the back of the property. It couldn't have been better. It was a nice one bedroom king suite with a separate living room area. Nice layout and very, very quiet.

The breakfast was ok. Nothing special but hey, it's included in the price. If you want special ordered eggs and such find a Cracker Barrel.

My only complaint is that the mattress is a little stiff...

Overall, a great place with a great location (mexican restaurant and sports bar within walking distance).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed there on a busy weekend, but the rooms were quiet despite the crowd. The rooms are a bit dated, but comfortable. My only disappointment was that the quality of the breakfast.could have been better, but having two restaurants sharing the same parking lot meant a variety of food for lunch and dinner was easily available.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My family stayed here and was pleasantly pleased with everything! We normally stay at the Comfort Suites when traveling and so comparing staff, cleanliness, quality, free breakfast and affordability this one wins hands down. We will always be looking for this hotel when traveling. I agree the hotel was a little dated but the overall experience (listed above) makes up for any imperfections. Especially the very friendly staff!!! I liked the spacious room, we slept in the King with the sleeper sofa and I also liked the ease of access to the internet. My husband loved the quietness of the hotel. Maybe it was because we were on the third floor but we didn't experience any noise, and the bed because he was able to rest. My 5 year old loved the fresh cookies baked every night, which they called the room on the first evening to let her know they were ready, she felt like the cookies were baked special for her. We also loved the free breakfast with lots of choices and we didn't have to jump up before daylight to take advantage of it! Breakfast stays around til 9a. I will certainly be recommending this hotel to family and friends!

Room Tip: Third floor rooms maybe quieter
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends