“A regular that loves it”
Review of Johnny T's BBQ - CLOSED

Johnny T's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Do a google search, check out yelp. I just ate there and want to write a review. Thanks!
Reviewed 21 June 2013

It always amazes me what fabulous concoctions Johnny will come up with next. Nothing pretentious just good ole food at a very reasonable price. Not only the staff is friendly but patrons actually talk to each other.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

I always get the two meat plate. Brisket moist and chicken white. Comes with two sides. I have tried them all and my favorite is sweet potato fries and green beans. Great favor spiced just right a choice of sauces. I like the spicy.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Johnny was a chef at Main Street Grill. This had me worried.. High end restaurant and Texas BBQ? No worries. John totally gets BBQ. he saves his chefly experiments for sides (and on occasion desserts)-- which are excellent. His creamed corn beats Rudy's hands down. The green beans are unlike any others I've had (they are my fave). The fried okra is yummy, and the tamale potato casserole is something you really need to try.
I've always been a beef guy. While the beef here is delicious, I usually get the pulled pork. Nobody else makes pork so good it consistently wins out over beef with my taste buds. To top it off, the crew are a fun bunch who really want you to be happy with your "dining experience" (a phrase that just seems out of place with BBQ, but hey...)

Reviewed 10 January 2013

EVERY sauce they offer is delicious. I love the pulled pork...perfect. Order more than you can eat just so you can try it. Must order sides: Tamale Potato Casserole, Spicy Apple Slaw and Green Beans.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Just okay. Good bar-b-q, not great. A little pricy for the quality. Next to Sonic and Bush's Chicken and it's in the right neighborhood for this establishment. Johnny T is nice and his place is clean and well maintained.