“Never disappointed!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2013

We love BJ's! They always put a BJ's spin on every dish. Even their calzones. I never had a bad dish. Love the Captain's Mug...even though it's not on the menu, you can still get it. Portions are big. Service is good. The rewards programs for loyal customers is one of the best in the business!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Recently met up with some friends for dinner and a few beers. The beer was cold and service was great, I wish I could say as much for the sirloin steak I ordered. It was very thin and tough, baked patato was not done. I guess next time I'll stick with the Hamburgers

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have eaten here twice - once for lunch and once for dinner. Both times we had excellent service and the food was awesome! A huge menu - almost overwhelming - but everything we have ordered has been fresh and prepared VERY well.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

We decided to bring the family here because of the recent reviews we read. We were not disappointed, will definitely return. We all had a nice meal and decent drinks (Adults). Although the menu was overwhelming because of the variety, we are not complaining. Service was excellent, if we are right we had two servers, but we are not sure. We know that we tip enough for two because of the service. As a sport bar, we will place the recent sport bars we visited as follow: 1. BJ’s Brew House, 2. Third Base, 3. Cover 2.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

We stopped by for a quick lunch and found the restaurant to be great. I had the tomato basil soup and half a chicken sandwich, with skinny fries and my husband had the fish tacos. Both meals were fresh and very filling. I tried one of their seasonal beers and it was very cold and good. The menu is very extensive and we will be going back to try other selections. You can order on line as well as take out service.