“A great place for a birthday”

Jack Allen's Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 386 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have been here several times. From office groups to the latest being my daughter's 25th birthday. Not only does the place have a great feel to it, the food is excellent. My son and daughter both enjoyed their food (sliders for my son and mac n cheese for her). Since I am a vegetarian I have a few less choices on the menu but here I have not been wanting for a choice.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

While a bit pricey at $16.99 for brunch the selection and freshness of the local grown ingredients is worth the price. On the side you can order an omlette or silver dollar size pancakes with dipping syrup. Beverages are not included in the price but they have a selection of drinks including mimosas. Would recommend.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We've been there for happy hour, brunch & dinner and the service and food is phenomenal! The menu, food and drinks changes and updates depending on the season so there's always something new to try along with the already wonderful regular menu.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Get there early. They will have a wait by 5:30. Their fries on the appetizer menu are heavenly! Nothing on their dinner menu has disappointed us yet. And their desserts!! Hard to decide which one! I usually get the chocolate bomb.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Jack Allen's Kitchen never fails. They have a great menu, food AND drinks, and their specials rotate daily. The only thing I've ever had there in the 10+ times we've been that I didn't care for were the Shrimp & Mango tacos. It was probably just a personal preference. They weren't "bad" but I didn't really care for them either. Everything else is DELISH!!! Favorite drink is the Pomegranate Sage Margarita with a sugar rim. YUM!!! I also have heard from many friends that their weekend brunch is awesome but have yet to try it myself.