“Great concept, fast service!”
Review of Pita Fusion

Pita Fusion
Ranked #56 of 405 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I was looking for a new lunch place and found Pita Fusion. They have a walkup format similar to Chipotle or Subway, except they grill the meat to order and then you fill in either your salad or pita with veggies, cheese and choice of sauce. I had a chicken pita on wheat with Tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, onions, mushrooms & black olives with feta cheese and chipotle ranch dressing on top. For an extra charge you can make it a combo with a drink and choice of a cookie or chips.

They are very efficient and the line can be long at lunch hour, but they move people through very quickly - taking your meat order far back in line so they can get that started while you start to pick your other options. They also have indoor and some outdoor seating.

I'm looking forward to going back and try some other menu items!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I've received some very good recommendations to visit this place. I was there for a fast dinner. Ordered Gyro Pita with vegetables, cheese and Tzatziky. Meat is not original gyros, but taste is so similar due to peppers. Taste of it was really good in overall. Fast service, good selection. Can recommend.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this out and I was not disappointed. Wow, these sandwiches are packed with fresh, healthy toppings. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I have had several pitas here but my favorite is the port Austin, which happens to be a vegetarian option. We often order catering from here for the office too, and it's always a hit. Fresh, tasty, and amazing sauces.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We work in an office near by and wanted something other than the usual burger run. Think of a much healthy and more organic option.....whatever meat/veg and sauce that you want in a pita that is soft and overflowing. Great value. Excellent service and really fresh veg! We will be back. You can also order ahead and skip the line. They have separate cash area for call ins....I was in and out in less than 5 mins!