“great food, low price”

Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Hao-Hao Round Rock has been bringing authentic Vietnamese and Chinese Cuisines prepared from unique family recipes since 1986. With a family atmosphere, relax setting, finest meals, friendly staff, fast services, and with great customer service. Customizing our guests' meals is our uniqueness... Add more spices, without bell peppers, no onions, extra mushroom, more shrimp... Exactly the way our guests want it, mild, medium, or spicier - just ask!
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This is a gem for great Veitnamese and Chinese food. Generous portions. Prices so low that I feel a little guilty for getting such good food for so little money. Hot and sour soup ($1.35 for a good size bowl) was excellent for starters. Spring rolls were larger than any we'd had elsewhere, containing slices of pork in addition to the usual shrimp. The dipping sauce was wonderful. Vietnamese vermicelli with shrimp was sublime. Chicken with garlic sauce was also outstanding. While this place is a good bit farther from home than we'd usually ever even think about going, the combination of outstanding quality and value indicates clearly that it's well worth the trip!

1  Thank David S
There are newer reviews for Hao Hao Vietnamese & Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 9 June 2011

I have been searching for good chinese food for a long time. Honestly, this is the best I have had in at least 35 years. The Kung Pao Chicken was perfect with roasted peanuts. Hot and sour soup was yummy! Had no need to add any extra flavoring to anything it was just PERFECT! Portions were big enough to have two more meals out of it. As far as recommending to a friend i have already started doing so! This is a 20 minute trip for me to get there and I plan on doing it again very soon.

1  Thank dgirl505
Reviewed 21 November 2008

Go for the dumplings.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Reviewed 6 December 2007

Good food, but the service is very lax.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 29 September 2006

Hao-Hao is a tradition in our family. Every sunday after church we go just down the street to our favorite neighborhood vietnamese restraunt for lunch as a family. The food itself is unbeatable. Everything from the classics like kung pao chicken and general tso's chicken to the breaded peppery fish are staples on the buffet. The menu shapes out nicely as well with my personal favorite being the vermincelli bowls. You just cant go wrong with a heaping bowl of noodles and meat. In my experience (and I have done my research) the best vermecelli bowl in town with Kim Phung in a close second.

Hao-Hao for value and quality cannot be beat in Austin!