“Amazing food!”

Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Hao-Hao Round Rock has been bringing authentic Vietnamese and Chinese Cuisines prepared from unique family recipes since 1986. With a family atmosphere, relax setting, finest meals, friendly staff, fast services, and with great customer service. Customizing our guests' meals is our uniqueness... Add more spices, without bell peppers, no onions, extra mushroom, more shrimp... Exactly the way our guests want it, mild, medium, or spicier - just ask!
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We get food to-go from here often. Even getting it to-go, the food is amazing! I've only live here about a month but will be getting good here a lot!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We go here for their excellent Egg Foo Yung. They are so big and full of the meat of your choice - we usually get the combination and trade out the regular pork for the barbecue pork and also include shrimp.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Love the food and staff. They are very friendly and make you feel "at home". They make suggestions for dinner, but of course I always order their wonder home made Tofu ~ delish! A dish anyone will enjoy and be glad they ate there.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I love this soup and all of the other food I've eaten here. Besides the amazing sweet, spicy and sour soup, I can recommend the cashew chicken, sesame chicken and round rock chicken. The portions are generous, the owners are gracious, the service is friendly and 15 years after first eating here, they continue to please. Well done, Hao-Hao!

Reviewed 1 February 2013

I've been eating here for years! The food is consistently great, with a variety of Vietnamese, and Chinese dishes. I had the General Tsos chicken. Great sauce, with a non-greasy egg roll, steamed rice, and fresh steamed brocholi, with is always a treat. Will continue to visit.