“Great breakfast and service”
Review of 620 Cafe and bakery - CLOSED

620 Cafe and bakery
Cuisines: American
Round Rock, Texas
“Great breakfast and service”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We love the breakfast at 620. Any of the breakfast items are delicious but especially like their sausage gravy and biscuits. The staff is always so friendly, it's like have breakfast in a small town cafe.

• Visited April 2014

“Good food and friendly service”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

The food was very good and you certainly get a lot of it. The service was great! We really enjoyed the sweet treat that we received. My husband and I would recommend this place to other visitors and hope to come back one day.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ROACHES!!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Came here with my wife and daughters because we heard "good" things... NOPE! This restaurant is INFESTED with roaches! Was sitting there waiting for our food and a roach scurried by as I picked up my menu! It was disgusting. So I grabbed our waitress and questioned her about it and she smiled and was so very polite and apologized..and let us in on some news..this place has been infested for MONTHS and the owner does not want to spend any money at all on this issue. She says the roaches crawl all over the dishes and even on the food! And they aren't allowed to tell anyone about it and act like its not a problem or they are promised to get fired.. Let's just say we ran out of there and have told numerous people are this. Oh and we also left the young girl a fat tip of $100! Never again...

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank georgevilla
Round Rock, Texas
“620 is great food and value”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

It is home cooking nothing fancy just good food for a good price. My husband had a cheeseburger on a freshly made bun from the bakery. The fries were wonderful. I had the Cobb salad and it was 1 of the best I have ever eaten. The Cobb salad was so big, I took home the leftovers and we ate it for dinner. The staff was very attentive.

• Visited December 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
“Poor food and service”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

On a recent visit the service was poor and the food was equally poor. We had an overall poor experience.

• Visited August 2013