“Lunch time primo!”
Review of Main Street Grill - CLOSED

Main Street Grill
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lampasas St.
Round Rock, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch time primo!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Wonderful upscale lunch setting. Menu polished. Great for business with a more quiet atmosphere. Service awesome.

Visited January 2014

“Disappointing”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband and I went for a date night with high expectations. Fairly disappointing I have to say. The appetizer was fine, but the entrees were not so much. They weren't terrible, but not that great. My steak was way overcooked (no pink at all and it was ordered Medium +), but I was so hungry, that I ate most of it before the waiter came back to ask about it. My husband had the gnocchi. The gnocchi was just ok. My husband only had about 1/3 of it and didn't even want to take home the leftovers. The dessert was great though! Bread pudding made with Round Rock donuts! Yum. I don't think we will be back. It was too much of a drive for the disappointment.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mika2808
Austin, Texas
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

My boss came from out of town. I took him here to enjoy a nice meal after a long road trip. I had not been here before. The food and atmosphere were outstanding! The waitstaff was fantastic and very accomodating. What a great experience! I will definitely be back!

Austin, Texas
“You Can Eat in the Vault!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

You have to reserve it, but You Can Eat in the Vault since it was a bank years ago! A nice venue in Downtown Round Rock, the historic area. Great food! I had a cup of mushroom soup and a salad with salmon on it. The salad was lightly dressed and the salmon was moist and tasty. I love Round Rock's HISTORIC DOWNTOWN!

1 Thank TexasTravelorR
Georgetown, Texas
“Delightful Overdue Visit to a Great Round Rock Restaurant”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

We had not been to this Round Rock standard for several years, so after hearing a good review from a friend, decided to revisit it. The service was attentive and friendly, the atmosphere very warm and cozy and the food delicious. My husband ordered crab topped trout which came with white rice and steamed broccoli. I ordered the glazed grilled salmon that came with potato hash browns and a very delicious corn and green bean combo in chipotle sauce. This restaurant really takes 'medium' to heart, so order the salmon 'med rare', if you like like it red/pink inside. For dessert, we ordered Creme Brûlée. We are used to sharing one dessert, but this order was so small that we wished we would have ordered 2. The wine selection was good and they have a full bar. Come back and try this restaurant again! Bonus: live music for your dining pleasure!