“Excellent food, ambiance & service in family-run Italian Restaurant”

Gino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 350 Restaurants in Round Rock
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Round Rock, Texas
“Excellent food, ambiance & service in family-run Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Gino's is a long-standing eatery in Round Rock, easy to find, and excellent all-around. Delicious variety of great food. Very comfortable, homey atmosphere. A wonderful place to go, every time. It's our favorite Italian restaurant. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2014

Stockton
“Great lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nice place, homemade soup, good selections and prices. Service good, too. Located in a funny little strip mall but parking is easy.

• Visited May 2014
Georgetown, Texas
“Best Italian food west of the Hudson River”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

We had the great pleasure of dining at Gino's for our 40th wedding anniversary. All I can say is that it was the best Italian food that we have had in the past 40 years since we have been living away from the northeast. We have had a few meals on our travels that were almost as good, but nothing that was better. Our waitress had the piece of cake that my wife wanted for dessert decorated with "Happy Anniversary" in chocolate syrup. That was a very nice touch. We plan on making it a weekly dining event in the future. I'm kicking myself for not having eaten here before, but we don't usually drive that far for dining out. But this restaurant is well worth the few extra miles.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Ed H
“Awful experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

It was my first time at Gino's...I've been craving pasta for days and wanted to try some place new. After we had ordered, I was served with salad but my knife to cut a big piece of tomato had food stained on it. I asked a lady (server's helper) for a new one and she apologized. As I was cutting my tomato, my son noticed that on skin of it had a sticker (plu #) on the skin of my tomato...once again I showed it to the server's helper and again she apologized. Both times the server never came over to the table and said anything about the knife or sticker on my tomato. When our food was ready, she was going to the wrong table with our orders.
Finally, the manger came out and was very apologetic about the incident.
The server (waitress) was not attentive as she should.
(The whole time my husband was trying to catch this little gnat flying around our table)
I lost my appetite and couldn't eat the food I ordered.

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank jamie n
Round Rock, Texas
“Family-owned Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love Gino's! The place is run by a family - almost every time we're there, at least 2 of the sisters are working. They pretty much always recognize us and say hi. We had our wedding reception there, and they even brought their own lace table cloths from home to make it pretty for us. We also had our parents' 50th anniversary there. My husband's favorite is the calzone, and my favorite is the eggplant rollitini. Closed Sundays.

• Visited February 2014