“Good anytime”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This is always a good place to go for lunch or midafternoon lunch as we like to do. We love the chips and salsa. I love the fajitas and the fajita salad.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

My son & I ate here using a $5 off coupoun. My son had the chicken tenders and I had the small sirloin. Food was good. Portions were a little small but I guess ordering the small steak was my problem. Service was friendly, but the waitress never came by after serving and asked how the food was and did not offer to refill our drinks. I probably won't go back lacking the $5 off coupoun.

Reviewed 26 July 2012 via mobile

This store is one of the better Chili's that i have been too. same food as all the other stores but it came out fast and flavorful with good portions. burgers were cooked to our specs and the shrimp tacos were tasty as well. server kept the glasses full and we left full and happy. well run store imo

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Good service, good solid food, good prices. Great for families.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

the margaritas are good and reasonable. friendly staff