“There HAVE to Be Better Options in the Area”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #238 of 367 Restaurants in Round Rock
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is the Chili's right in front of the outlet mall and has the typical, cookie-cutter appearance. Wife and I stopped in for lunch and sat on the restaurant side. We ordered two simple burgers, but hers still came out wrong. Then they seated a kid absolutely screaming bloody murder behind us. Mind you, the whole restaurant was empty; yet they aimed him right at us. It was unbearable so we went to the bar to finish eating and pay. However, because we weren't buying anything from the bar, the bartender was noticeably displeased by our presence. I'm pretty sure we'll skip this location next time we outlet shop.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We all know Chili's maintains a standard of quality in their franchises, but what it comes down to is Quality Control.

These two words have become the most least utilized in American Business than any others. At this establishment the Manager walked through the restaurant sending a little time at each table engaging the customers and that's what I'm taking about, Quality Control.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Our party of five stopped into Chili's Bar and Grill for a quick lunch. As chain restaurants go, this Chili's does a good job. The service was fast, the food was hot, and the total check did not "break the bank". One of us tried their nachos which turned out to be very good. Although we generally to not frequent Chili's but we were so impressed by the nachos at this location, we stopped at two other Chili's locations for nachos along our travels. Unfortunately, we were sadly disappointed both times. I guess we just had good luck at the Round Rock location.

2MovingTheChi.com has been traveling the U.S. since April and will soon be traveling internationally.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Nothing ever tastes good from here. Ever! Also the waitresses will usually mess up our orders as well.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

We ate here after a long day of shopping at the outlet mall before heading back to Killeen. I've eaten at many Chili's and I must say that this one is my favorite by far. The food was hot and very tasty and the service was fantastic. The chef brought our food to us with 15-20 minutes. We ordered from the 2 can dine menu and I had the chicken strips with corn on the cob and my hubby had steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli. The portions were huge and neither of us could eat it all! We sat at the bar and our waitress was very attentive to us and everyone else at the bar plus she makes a darn good margarita.