“If you're craving good Chinese, this is the place.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #163 of 346 Restaurants in Round Rock
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Specialties: *Three Delight: A combination of beef, chicken, and shrimp sauteed with mixed vegetables in brown sauce. *Mongolian Beef: Strips of tender beef marinated and sauteed in Chef's special Mongolian sauce and served on a bed of cabbage. *Chef's Special Beef: Tender slices of beef lightly fried and sauteed in orange flavored hot sauce. *Shrimp with Walnuts: Shrimps battered and fried to a golden brown are cooked with snow peas, onions, and carrots in a sweet tangy red sauce. *Golden Gate Shrimp: A specialty of Chinatown in San Francisco brought by our chef in his travels. Tasty shrimps stir fried in a creamy white sauce and garnished with honey crispy walnuts. *Sa Cha Shrimp: Shrimp, baby corn, and fresh mushroom prepared in a spicy Chinese Sa Cha sauce. *Thai Pepper Basil Shrimp: A hot and spicy shrimp dish prepared with fresh mushrooms, basil leaves, baby corns, jalapeno, and garlic in a zesty brown sauce. *Blackened Steak Cube: Cubed steak marinated in black pepper sauce, sauteed with onions and served with garnish. History: Established in 1994, Family Owned Chinese Restaurant since 1994. We use only the finest ingredients. Every dish made to order. Come taste the difference at China Wall Restaurant.
“If you're craving good Chinese, this is the place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

China Wall Restaurant has the best Chinese food with the best service. The restaurant is in a good location and their staff is very friendly. You feel welcomed. You can not beat their yummy tasting food and their prices. Well worth it.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Archii80

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A w e s o me”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

This place is fantastic, general tso's and ma la duck are fantastic. Great atmosphere, cozy. Great for getting away from busy round rock streets. Lunch specials are perfect, dinner portions are massive, nearly every visit requires a to-go container. See for yourself :)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kevinmead
Round Rock, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Authenic foods, good services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

We were there for dinner. The foods are excellent! We liked the Lettuce Warps (beef), orange chicken, basil beef & sautéed Green Beans. My kids also like Pho there. The staffs there were very nice & friendly! We would come back there again & again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Victoria T
Austin, Texas
“Even giving them one star is still too high”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

I was there one time and will go to McDonalds (i hate fast food) before I darken their doors again. Food was not good and like another reviewer I was overcharged. Will not return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
China Wall R, Owner at China Wall Restaurant, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
I understand that you'd agree and being supportive to the previous reviewer of their issues. However, I would be more than happy to respond to your issues, but I'm not possibly sure what exactly that you didn't like about the food that you had and what was being overcharged?
Please provide more information. Thank you
Round Rock, Texas
“Overcharged”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

They charged me 7.25 for one Hot And Sour Soup when the menu clearly says 1.65.

I haven't been there in years. It used to be a decent place. What happened? I don’t know but the lady at the front couldn't have upset me more, it was very disappointing.

I'd never eat there again after that rip off. I know people who think its ok. I can tell you for sure, skip this or you might get conned too. There are better places in the shopping center next door.

And whats with the music, trying way too hard to make this place seem like its fine dineing, and WATER IN THE SOAP DISPENSERS. Really?

Never again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
We are very sorry that you feel that you are overcharged of our food price on that day. I strongly believe that you either had misinterpreted or it could have been mis communicated to you from our cashier staff at the time. According to our menu, the price of our "regular" size soup is $1.65 at the time, but if you ordered a "large" size soup then there will be a price difference. At anytime if any of our customers who is concerned about our food price, please refer to our clearly written menu before placing your order. Thank you for your support.