“Fabulous omlets”

Ranked #67 of 359 Restaurants in Round Rock
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Egg & I Round Rock, Texas breakfast restaurant offers gourmet coffee, 100% pure-squeezed orange juice and a variety of menu choices you will enjoy time and time again.
Pflugerville, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous omlets”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

New location near our home so my husband and I decided to check it out. We both had an omlet and they were awesome! I had grits and an english muffin as my sides and my husband had the friend potatoes and english muffin! The manager came over to the table to ask about our breakfast and we told him it was our first visit! He brought back a sealed envelope to our table to bring back on the next visit which apparently holds a secret discount (we cannot open the envelope until we return). Loved our breakfast and we can't wait to go back and check out the pancakes on the menu! Go early they are only open until 2:30pm....

• Visited May 2014

Round Rock, Texas
“Good food, no wait”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family ate breakfast here. There was no wait (as opposed to IHOP or Cracker Barrel) at noon on a Sunday and the food was yummy. Service took a little while, but other than that it was good.

• Visited April 2014
Austin
“Impressed”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband I ate here for the first time this week. The staff is extremely friendly and efficient. We both had a made to order omelet that was delicious. I rated it 4 stars because my husband was missing a few items on his omelet. Overall it was good, and we will definitely return soon.

• Visited February 2014
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food fast!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Was in a bit of a hurry today. Decided to try this new restaurant for the first time. Was pleasantly surprised and how good it tasted. I got the make your own omelet with ham and mixed cheese and avocado. Ham was really tasty and the avocado was fresh. My husband tried the Parisian benedict. He liked the taste however is a lot of food and very heavy for 1 person. The coffee is different, I liked it, my husband did not. I thought this restaurant was reasonably priced for the area. I wouldn't call it cheap, but it is not overly expensive in my opinion. I would definitely recommend you try this place.