“Couple”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We were warmly greeted, contacted quickly to determine the quality of our room and we responded "excellent". The visit was perfect for our stay. Both my spouse and I commented on the furnishings and comfort of the room. I especially liked the leather desk chair for comfort and convenience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel did not have a street address so I was unable to use my gps and had a hard time finding this hotel. Staff at check-in said that it was a problem for previous visitors as well. there wa s on the second floor that had a couch that was being removed that we found to be refreshing and spend a good deal of time there enjoying the breeze. It might be an idea to make a permanent sitting area with proper outdoor furniture.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I had a nice stay at the Best Western in Round Rock, Tx. The lady that checked us in was so helpful, she helped us get a first floor room, even though the hotel was almost full. It was mother's day weekend and I had cancelled our original reservations. We then came and checked in after 5pm. She helped us get a nice room and she also wishes me a happy mother's day. Very nice stay at the Best Western. The quality was better than I thought. Good breakfast too!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Excellent - all around. Clean room, friendly staff, very accommodating. Our room wasn't quite ready when we arrived, but the desk clerk switched rooms for us so we could go ahead and check in. We needed extra towels, and they provided them immediately. True customer service is hard to find these days, but this facility offers it without exception. Great location, right on the highway, restaurants close by.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed here because it was close to my office location. The room was clean and nicely appointed with comfortable bed, flat screen TV and clean bath room. The only down side was the highway noise which was loud.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Our room was nicely updated (with the exception of the bright yellow paint), with new carpet, drapes, furniture, linens, flat screen TV, and granite on the bathroom vanity. Everything after that was downhill for me. There were lots of pillows on the bed, but the bed was hard.The hotel room doors face to the outside, and if you have luggage, you have to haul it up the stairs. The road noise is very loud. The breakfast wasn't good. The scrambled eggs had hard chewy clumps in them, and the breakfast offerings were "minimal". There's what seems to be a popular Mexican restaurant right next door that's open for breakfast, so recommend that you go there for breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Needed earplugs for highway sound but otherwsie fine. room clean. not too expensive. Ice machine in hall worked. Refrigerator worked and was quiet. No problems. Hotel was near my round rock convention (that hotel was booked). A little tricky to navigate the roads and travel south--as we were on a northbound only access road.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends