“Friendly staff to both humans and dogs!”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
“Friendly staff to both humans and dogs!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We really enjoyed this hotel! The room was comfortable, the staff was friendly, there was a nice breakfast, and the hotel was welcoming to our large dog! I would definitely consider staying here again next time I am in the Austin area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternRR_GM, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
Thanks for the great review lindabI6641ZU!

I am so happy to hear you had such a wonderful stay at our property! At our hotel, we know how important pets are to many of our guests and we do everything we can to accommodate them. Not only that but we also have the cheapest pet fees in town! We look forward to seeing you on your future travels!

512-255-3222

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I was a guest of this hotel this past week and was very disappointed in the behavior I witness from the girl at the front desk Thursday evening. Totally inapproiate for a employee to be setting on the sofa with some man durning the time they should have been working. That in its self may have not been so bad but she was practically sitting in his lap.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
BestWesternRR_GM, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Dear sweettravelinggirl,

We appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing our Best Western Round Rock during your previous stay with us! I do apologize about one of our staff members not being behind the desk and on the sofa. We do hope you enjoyed the stay at the hotel and invite you back so that we can exceed all your expectations your next time around.

Regards,
Whittier, California
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have reviewed this place before in January but since then they have had a change in Management
They are still number 1 in Round Rock
Alex works the evening shift and was very helpful and offered advice and help to any questions I had and I just wanted to offer that shout out

Thanks Again and we will be back

Room Tip: stay towards the back and stay on the YMCA side
1 Thank s3production
Hi s3production!

I appreciate your great review! While the hotel has changed ownership, the previous owner and myself have been great friends for many years and we have the same high standards when it comes to customer care. I'm glad you choose us when you are in town and thank you for your positive feedback on Alex.... he's a great asset to our hotel!

Jenks, Oklahoma
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great staff starting with Bonnie for the reservations to LaDonna, Alex and another gentleman that I didn't get the spelling of his name that was at the front desk when we checked in with LaDonna. They all helped with good places to eat, directions on getting around Round Rock and Austin.

Room Tip: Even though we could hear the traffic noise from the highway from inside the room, with the AC on...
1 Thank DNA013
BestWesternRR_GM, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 7 September 2014
Hi DNA013! Thank you for taking time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We’re thrilled that you found the service top notch and that the entire staff was able to navigate around town. We all go over all the best places to eat and visit periodically so that our guests will always be guided to the top places when they are in town. We cannot wait to see you the next time you are in town!

Dallas Texas
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Another great stay at the Executive Inn! We have stayed there many times. Our only concern is the lack of safety signage in the pool area. For example, hours, no lifeguard on duty, no diving, no running, children must be supervised. The lifesaving ring had a tangled rope and it appeared as if the ring had been used as a pool toy. The pool, itself, was pristine, as usual.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternRR_GM, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 7 September 2014
Hi MusicMomma1! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us again! As soon as you posted this review we addressed the lifesaving ring and rope issue. I am glad you brought that to our attention and we are now keeping a closer eye on it. We do actually have 2 safety signs at each of the pool entrances. But I do see your point of having additional signage inside the pool area. We have placed and order for that and again, thank you for your feedback. We use these reviews to fine tune our operations and appreciate you taking time out to post this. We hope to see you back on your next trip out here. Thank you again!

Wimberley, Texas
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Booked online a one night stay. Browsing reviews after booking I noticed their was no elevators. One person was in a wheelchair and I had not requested a ground floor. When I received my confirmation by email, I called the hotel and spoke to Alex. Explained my problem. He asked for my name and he had my reservation in front of him. He made the adjustments and inquired if I needed anything else. Because of Alex, We are looking forward to our stay.

Room Tip: Downstairs for access to car outside door.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank blunny
BestWesternRR_GM, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Hi blunny!

We appreciate your great review of our property! Alex and the rest of the team always try to make it a priority to ensure all our guests get everything they need when they stay at our hotel. We hope you enjoy your stay here and look forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

Tushar - GM
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Best Westerns can be hit or miss. This hotel was one of the best maintained that I've stayed in. The staff couldn't have been more cordial and accommodating. Loved the queen sized beds! My only complaint is pretty minor, but the TV had so many channels that it took 10-15 minutes to scroll through them all looking for something worth watching.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternRR_GM, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear richardwC7297TX,

Thank you so much for the nice comments you left about our property. We definitely make customer service a priority and the newly renovated rooms definitely have been a hit with all our guests. We do provide a channel guide in all the rooms in order to make channel surfing easier. Perhaps we need to get rid of some of the channels never watched. Whenever you are in the area, we would love for you to stay with us again.

Tushar - GM