“Great Service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
New York
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

I was visiting the Austin area on business and it was my first time there. After a long day of meetings, I'm glad I found a place with great service. Alex was incredibly helpful and he even recommended a great restaurant to take my client. I highly recommend this hotel and I'll be staying here next time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BestWesternRR_GM, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Hi Damon Y!

Thank you for your excellent review! We definitely take pride in our customer service and know when you are travelling from out of town, having a front desk agent give you great concierge service can be very helpful. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

512-255-3222

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

I am new to the Round Rock/Austin area, my orginal accomodations was at the Extended Stay America located at 6300 US Hwy. 290 E. Austin TX 78723, the two rooms they provided was extremely dirty.

I checked into the Best Western Executive Inn on August 21th, my departure 30th of August 2014. The breakfast was fresh and tasty. Usually I was the only one in the out door pool. The pool was clean, and plenty of chairs for soaking up the sun. My room was clean and spacious for my needs. The front desk "staff" Ladonna, and Alex was always helpful, and wearing a smile for the morning greeting.

My favorite "staff" member was Ladonna Whitson. She was the most benefical and valuable for information. She provided me with support during my stay. I am from the mid -west an alone in the big state of Texas. I will miss her upon my departure.

Room Tip: All rooms are dog friendly. I don't think there is a bad room anywhere in this hotel.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hi debernal45,

We love hearing our guests were thrilled with their stay and especially with the customer service they received. I am glad Alex and Ladonna were able to make you feel at home while you were so far away from your actual home for that long.

Please stop by and see us the next time you are in town!

Regards,
Angleton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

the room was clean, but the bed was hard. It was a queen size. my husband & I are used to king bed with memory foam, so guess I can't complain to much. The breakfast was good, I love their Texas waffles. All in all our experience at this Best Western Executive inn, Round Rock, TX was good .

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Joyce C
BestWesternRR_GM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
Hi Joyce,

I am delighted to hear you had a great stay with us. I wish the beds could have been more comfortable for you. We do normally get many compliments on the beds, however everyone does have different tastes when it comes to beds. We hope you come back and stay with us and perhaps we can get you in one of our large king size beds.

Again thank you for the great review,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

I want to say that Bonney S. was perfect when I check in she had so much info about the area she has great people skills & it was a great decision that best western has her as an employee of this great hotel chain I want to thank u all for the great stay

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Miguel,

I appreciate the great feedback you wrote about Bonney! She is an amazing front desk agent and a huge asset to our hotel. The entire staff definitely prides themselves in customer service and they do a great job exceeding customer expectations. Come back and see us soon!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stay at this hotel every summer with my family while visiting Austin and we enjoy it every time. The staff is very nice and courteous. The breakfast is better than most hotels we have stayed in. Will be back next year

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TexansH
Hi Texas H!,

Thank you for positive review of our hotel! i am always glad to hear great comments from guest that visit our property regularly. A large portion of our guests are regular customers and they were all excited when they found out we remodeled and completely renovated the entire hotel early this summer. We look forward to seeing you next year!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We really enjoyed this hotel! The room was comfortable, the staff was friendly, there was a nice breakfast, and the hotel was welcoming to our large dog! I would definitely consider staying here again next time I am in the Austin area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Location
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the great review lindabI6641ZU!

I am so happy to hear you had such a wonderful stay at our property! At our hotel, we know how important pets are to many of our guests and we do everything we can to accommodate them. Not only that but we also have the cheapest pet fees in town! We look forward to seeing you on your future travels!

Austin, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I was a guest of this hotel this past week and was very disappointed in the behavior I witness from the girl at the front desk Thursday evening. Totally inapproiate for a employee to be setting on the sofa with some man durning the time they should have been working. That in its self may have not been so bad but she was practically sitting in his lap.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear sweettravelinggirl,

We appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing our Best Western Round Rock during your previous stay with us! I do apologize about one of our staff members not being behind the desk and on the sofa. We do hope you enjoyed the stay at the hotel and invite you back so that we can exceed all your expectations your next time around.

Regards,