All reviews front desk room was clean needed anything great customer service nice stay great staff stay there again round rock texas hot breakfast great place to stay waffles austin area the breakfast area easy access cheryl bw ymca
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Our apartment ac went out and we were not able to get it fixed. Called and they were able to get us into a room on the first floor, which was perfect since I had 3 children, and they met the price i had on orbitz. Got there and the front desk worker Cheryl got us checked in quickly and helped me get to our room. She even made sure the ac was on and working for us. We immidiatly showered off and went to bed. Kids slept like rocks all night! The breakfast was delicous, the waffles are by far the best.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ladonna W, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Malloryrussell01,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering
to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you should ever have the need to stay again, don't
hesitate to call.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel from my first call to the time I checked out. I reached out to the hotel before my arrival and Jael was very sweet and made sure that a room would be ready for me. She mentioned that I did not have to check out in person since I paid through Priceline but that she would love to say goodbye before I leave. The accommodations were great but that A/C does get blocked by the curtains so maybe consider placing magnets or some type of heavy metals in the curtains so they stay down. There was no hot water upon arrival after a quick dip into the pool but maintenance was on that right away. This is a very well managed hotel and hopefully I will visit agiain soon. Even though an outdoor corridor property, still it was safe and all I needed was an extra Teddy Bear. Loved room 127 and the vicinity of everything nearby.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Ladonna W, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear TheFithJoBro,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to
hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things
that we try to maintain in our hotel.

Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Very good, needs a few little things to make it excellent. Needed an "accessible" room. My wife has had two knee surgeries and a hip replacement. Although she is not in a wheel chair, our room had doors wide enough for one. Toilet was a tall one. The one problem we experienced was with the shower/tub. She has trouble lifting her feet/legs very high and the standard tub was extremely hard for her to get in. A walk-in tub/shower would have been much better. Stephanie was at the desk on Sunday afternoon. EXCELLENT! Give this lady a raise.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ladonna W, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear All50Stateplus,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed
your stay with us!

I hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Please call us directly at the hotel they way we can assure you get the proper room.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We have lodging at the Georgetown ranch. But stay at the Best Western Executive Inn, Round Rock because it is just fun. It is located near Good resteraunts and my ex wifes house so I have a good laundry service. Its only 15 minutes from the Rockin S Ranch at IH 35 and the toll road. They have B-BQ contests exerey sunday evening after church.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear tdstipanovic,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you
enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

This is nice for a 3-star Motel. While it has been remodeled nicely and has many amenities it is still a Motel. We were in town for one night and it was suitable for our purpose. The beds were comfortable and room was clean. We didnt swim however the pool looked nice. On the other hand it has the window unit a/c which has the unavoidable mold smell covered by the perfumed smell often used in older motels. Unfortunately my husband is very allergic. If you have this allergy do not stay at this Motel. Had it not been for this smell we might stay again when passing through Georgetown. Also entrances are on the outside so if you prefer the security offered by indoor entrances of a Hotel do not stay here. Most of one side of the parking was blocked by three semi tractors. I would recommend this Motel however just know it is not a 4-star Hotel as we were lead to believe on line.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sherree C,

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall.
However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't
hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.