“Excellent Sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Some of the best sushi I've had anywhere (including California and Chicago). Seared Ahi Tuna was also excellent although the portion was kinda small and I wasn't completely full after eating it.

• Visited April 2012

Austin, Texas
“Nice fancy place, food is ok,servie is bad”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

They have avery nice room inside ,may be that why's the price is high. My waitress was a white guy. His face was showing me a feeling that " asain young looking girl like u don't have money to eat here". I was the one ordering food for my parent n my husband. My family love to order and eat together/ sharing the food. And we was not that hungry. We ordered only 4 dishes for 5 people. And the waitress asked me : its. Only 4 , you have 5 person" and gave me a weird look like :" u r cheap". Will not come back

Georgetown, Texas
“My Favorite”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This place is amazing! I have been there several times and every time it is awesome! The garlic edamame is so yummy, and I have yet to try a roll I don't like. They put the right amount of food into every roll.
The service is not always the best, but the food more than makes up for it fortunately.

Visited March 2012
Pflugerville, Texas
“Personable”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I love Beluga. Resturant is great. My favorite is their pork fried rice and the Blacken tuna with goats cheese. I love the bar area its very friendly and a place you actually want to come back just to socialize.

“Always Good”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Another great visit to Beluga! Tonite we had our usual Jalapeno Roll, Sanchez Roll, Crunch-Munch and tried the new OMG Roll and agree it's OMG. Of course, we had blackened tuna and salmon sushi. Just the two of us so had to pass on the Tower. Too much food for two. Great service, great sushi, one of our fav spots and wanted great food for Valentine's evening. Perfect!

• Visited February 2012