“Tex Mex with a bit of Elvis”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #5 of 359 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“Tex Mex with a bit of Elvis”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Loved this place since my college days in the 80's when I used to visit the flagship locationon Barton Springs. ENow that I live in the suburbs I can still enjoy the greta food and atmosphere with my family. They have great food with great happy hour drink specials. It is loud in the dinning area that you don't have to worry about your kids being loud also.

Dallas
“ordered to go”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

good food. forgot silverware. long wait...45+ mins. But hey, it was a Saturday night. Had to stand in the very back, and walked from hotel which was about 100 steps away. I know Chuy's is good, so cant say anything bad.

Visited May 2014
“Good”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had the martini margaritas, and they were very good. Surprisingly, we found the fried fish tacos better than the grilled fish tacos. They really were delectable! The charro beans were mucky and thick, with a canned taste, and I would skip them next time. We found the staff helpful and fun.

Loved the atmosphere and the art on the walls!

We ate on a Friday night, and had an hour wait for a table.

Round Rock, Texas
“Fun place to eat”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great atmosphere and good Tex-Mex food. There's something very charming about Chuy's. Whether it's the decor or the "fun" feeling you get while your in there I just can't put my finger on it. This is a perfect place to grab the family and friends and head over for some drinks and tasty food. This one is a must if you're in the area.

1 Thank Distant Lights
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“My favorite restaurant ever...hands down!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have been enjoying Chuy's in the Austin, Dallas, or Louisville, KY area for years and must say that it is the best Tex-Mex place around. The restaurants in general are a riot to enjoy and that's just the beginning. The food is exceptional, a great value for your dollar and you cannot get better chips and salsa anywhere else in the world. I mean it!!! They have specials all the time which never disappoint and their fajitas and big as "yo" face burritos are terrific. The bar isn't too shabby either. The customer service here is a priority as evidenced by their policies and you won't be sorry if you have a short wait to be seated...When in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, or any other place Chuy's has graced...go for a spell. It's the best!