“Not the best”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

I remember when I was little the food being just Ok. I went back recently and I ordered steak. It was very bad. Very tough and just not good. Applebee is not the place to go.

Round Rock, Texas
“If you want to die....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

...eat there. I think they use garbage for the food. If you want food poisoning, this is the place. Service is terrible. The staff is rude and incompetent.

Pflugerville
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

love the pulled pork taco's...they are always friendly and the service is fast...they have really worked on the menu..

Austin, Texas
“Worst service, dirty place!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

We attempted to use the gift card we got for Christmas tonight, glad we didn't waste it at this location! The service was awful, we had dirty silverware, the waiter brought our drinks in to go cups as requested but they were in kiddie cups with lids and no straws, we had to get up and go to the bar to get our own straws because the waiter was no where to be found! Not to mention another patron had to ask for ketchup three times and then had to wait while the waiter took the order at another table while the ketchup just sat on his tray! After waiting for our food, we finally decided to cancel our order and just leave! The manager was just walking around instead of helping his staff! The manager was at the front with the waiter when we asked him to cancel our order and he never said a word to us!! Awful management!! We will not be back!!!

Round Rock, Texas
“I will Never eat there again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2011

Received 2 sets of dirty utensils. When I pointed out the second one, the waiter brought me a set of plastic utensils. I ordered a steak and baked potato. The steak was lukewarm and about half gristle. The baked potato was old and came dry. When I asked for butter and sour cream, I was told I could get butter but sour cream was part of a package for $1.50 extra.Sent an email to corporate, which was acknowledged, but never heard anything else. I don't see how these people stay in business, unless it's the drinks they sell on weekends. No way am I ever going back.

• Visited May 2011