“A bit pricey for wings”

“A bit pricey for wings”
Reviewed 25 March 2009

A bit pricey for wings

Texas
“Big Fan of the Dr. Pepper Wings”
Reviewed 21 November 2008

Anytime I get enough hand in the family decision making I push for Pluckers in Round Rock. The wings come in lots of flavors, but my hands down favorite is the Dr. Pepper wings that even my wife loved. Good service too. They always ask me what I want to watch on the TVs.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My friends and I got a little bit of everything and I personally didn't like their wings... but everyone else did...”
Reviewed 25 June 2008

My friends and I got a little bit of everything and I personally didn't like their wings... but everyone else did... and I loved their burgers!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook