“EXCELLENT”

Teji's Indian Restaurant & Grocery
Ranked #57 of 371 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The food is amazing!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE INDIAN FOOD!!! The food is consistently prepared. We have tried other places for Indian Food, nothing compares to Teji's.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

See above.

Also, the owner is a fantastically nice man. He gave me a mango lassi out of the blue, and showed me around the store before I left. I have been here many times, and I will be back here many more times.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I am vegetarian person and we tried this restaurant when we moved to Round Rock TX first time. The food has great Indian flavor with right amount of spices and tasty curries.

Platy of options for non-veg items too.

Great food quality & decent price.

Service and owner are generous.

I would highly recommend to anyone if you want to try Indian flavor

1  Thank Sunil V
Reviewed 21 May 2013

A group of friends met here for lunch, and we trusted the ordering to the folks who come here often, so we had several selections and ate family style! I can't even say what it all was, except that one dish was goat. Everything was excellent and I can't wait to return! Service was quick, friendly, and unobtrusive. Atmosphere wasn't real special, but when you're eating food this good, who cares about atmosphere?

Reviewed 13 April 2013

So you know it must be good! One of my favorite go-to restaurants. I love being able to pick up my order; the wait is never too long. The food is delicious and full of flavor. The naan bread is delicious, but so are the roti and paratha. The thali combos are a great value and I highly recommend them to anyone who's looking to get a taste of a fully authentic Indian meal. The attached grocery store is a bonus and I enjoy picking up snacks, spices, nuts, rice, and frozen foods.

3  Thank Vasantib